Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will be the rock upon which I build my church. Kazroth the apostle approach and be annointed
New guild with you as the go... I mean helm?
Old 04-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hhaahahaaahahaha - I dont even think you have 19 people in your guild that know there way down to trak, let along have the ability to kill it.

autotune so mad right now
Actualy we did kill it with 21 while main force was in vp dealin with ur former allys, u know, those you backstabbed .
Old 04-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

2 of them where a 58 rogue and a 57 paladin.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned

Gratz Taken!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

I absolutely believe you
Old 04-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much agree with everything you said there, surprisingly - Other than the "you want free loot" statement. To you guys who have "stuck out the war" that has been this server, training and racing and 24/7 raiding is part of the price of getting boss kills and loot. That isn't what it has to be, or what it should be - with the exception of the premier raid dungeon of the expansion - VP, for now, NToV + Sleepers in Velious. If you want to be on top you should expect to have to fight and claw for it, that I agree with.

So many good players have left the server due to the state of the endgame, and the community has really suffered as a result. Community is ultimately what this game should be about, not total domination of all raid targets. This server and this community are a shadow of what they could have been. Certainly I'm not blaming it all on TMO - I've read the history. Just hoping things take a turn for the better in the future. The Ragefire rotation was the first real progress I've seen in my time on the server, so maybe there will be more in the future.
I'm not saying it couldn't be better for people the people that want it without competition. I just think expecting the server to flip so soon after and blaming TMO for it is silly and childish. Only a child would expect such change so quickly in their favor without thinking of everything involved. That is how the majority of the server came off after IB was run off.

There is no better time than now to stop crying, forum warrioring and hoping for change to log in and actually do something to shape the server into something you and people with your views want. You (everyone) have no one to blame for the way the server is but yourselves. If you can't figure out how to start change, find someone who can.

Ragefire rotation eh? wonder how that came about? I bet it wasn't all from crying, forum warrioring and hope.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I absolutely believe you
The amazing thing is you believe yourself, but no one else does.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

1256 posts...1256 all of them more useless than the last, not counting the 5k or so more in RnF

delete your account and stop posting forever, it would be a massive step towards purification here, probably the outright cure.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amazing thing is you believe yourself, but no one else does.
By no one else you mean, you and your 5 or 6 other butt buddies?

People that believe me don't post here, they aren't idiots like you and me.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Gwence likes bugs.