Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

It doesnt matter what side you are on just enjoy playing the game we will all see you in rvr soon enough

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesnt matter what side you are on just enjoy playing the game we will all see you in rvr soon enough
^ also considering they cap per realm. hibs landed df last night as well which is really a feat considering even the GMS/devs stated they were the lowest leveled and least populated realm. devs also stated the %s of players between mid/alb were similiar along with levels with hibs trailing.

what people dont take into account is what happened on live which is most newbs play alb most people with experience play mid then most people get tired of winning on alb/mid so they re-roll hib so they can run an 8 man and kill all the albs/mids for more rps. thats the usual daoc server progression.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Issue I see most with Albion and why they tend to end up behind is a high percent of the realm starts with necro to farm and they are dang near useless in RvR. Many also do cabalist which end up being farmers or PL bots. Mids tend to lvl as a melee group which actually works very well in RvR so they are usually first in DF and control for a while until Alb zerg finally catches up. Hibs tend to have the same issue with many PBAE groups but low tanks which can hurt them in RvR.
Either way the games still a blast and I'm enjoying it! (Minus the queue times during peak hours)
Old 01-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viprous19 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Issue I see most with Albion and why they tend to end up behind is a high percent of the realm starts with necro to farm and they are dang near useless in RvR. Many also do cabalist which end up being farmers or PL bots. Mids tend to lvl as a melee group which actually works very well in RvR so they are usually first in DF and control for a while until Alb zerg finally catches up. Hibs tend to have the same issue with many PBAE groups but low tanks which can hurt them in RvR.
Either way the games still a blast and I'm enjoying it! (Minus the queue times during peak hours)
If you're playing Hibernia, join the P99 group I'm organizing there, I've a separate thread where ppl can post their char info so we can find each other in-game a little easier.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 01-13-2017, 04:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're playing Hibernia, join the P99 group I'm organizing there, I've a separate thread where ppl can post their char info so we can find each other in-game a little easier.
Thanks but I'm playing Albion, I'm lvl 30 there now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

bump, this game is just so god damn good.

The graphics are amazing for its time, game play is exciting healing or melee. And the rush of another realm coming your way is unmatched.

Come relive those old school memories or come be a noob with us. Midgard for life!
Old 01-29-2017, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

Bump

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Closed Thread