Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Default 40 Enchanter - where to solo at?

Level 40, tired of yetis in DL and they camped a lot lately. Any ideas where to go other than DL? I did OT also, it sucked. I hated it lol.

So, anywhere besides DL or OT that you guys can recommend?
Old 03-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Aviak

Think i did FV till 42. Just charm the highest level pirate u can find and fear kite no snare needed. Dont worry about pet doing all the damage just chain pull. Can also duo with druids who frequently quad there. they can snare mobs and heal u.

I would have the druid find one of the leeches to charm and we would both have a pet. INSANE Exp if u both got charmed pets and fear kite. By far fastest exp at this level in this duo configuration
Old 03-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

I've been doing Lower Guk on my enchanter since level 34. Currently 42. At 40 you can go to the room just before Ass/sup, clear the 2 in there. Then pull the ritualist, gargs, the 2 undead frogs in the tunnel to bedroom, and clear Ass/Sup if it's not taken. Xp is pretty solid, and if you have the Ass/Sup camp, you got a shot at a nice belt to sell, and some lowbie gear on the ritualist.

Honorable mention is head the live side and pull the keep area (#10 on map). Often never camped, but pathing is SUPER wonky there. So be ready to AOE mez and gate if you get into a sticky situation. I would take care pulling on the bottom floors of the keep. Ladders and tight corridors make it hard to see potential adds and get out.

Increase efficiency and grab a shaman to heal pet/slow. You charm, haste, CC adds. You'll roll through XP. Mobs in guk have low HP and can hit like trucks. Added bonus if you get a dagger from the assassin. Throw a dagger on him, with a gnoll hide lariat. You now have a snaring/stunning pet...or at 44 a snaring stunning life tapping pet. If it's a frog...a snaring, stunning, life tapping, rooting pet. Which can be a hoot to deal with when it breaks.

- Other places if you're up for traveling off the beaten path and changing it up: Crystal Caverns and Tower of Frozen Shadow. CC the spider cave and terror caves will yield some decent xp. TOFS i think the 2nd floor will still give decent xp with a shot at Teacher's Syllabus and Student's Homework. Just remember if you die, you need to rekey to 2nd floor to get your body, so it helps to have a someone who can summon or rez on standby. Big risk for TOFS, but it's a blast!
Last edited by thebutthat; 03-06-2017 at 09:17 AM..
Old 03-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebutthat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been doing Lower Guk on my enchanter since level 34. Currently 42. At 40 you can go to the room just before Ass/sup, clear the 2 in there. Then pull the ritualist, gargs, the 2 undead frogs in the tunnel to bedroom, and clear Ass/Sup if it's not taken. Xp is pretty solid, and if you have the Ass/Sup camp, you got a shot at a nice belt to sell, and some lowbie gear on the ritualist.

Honorable mention is head the live side and pull the keep area (#10 on map). Often never camped, but pathing is SUPER wonky there. So be ready to AOE mez and gate if you get into a sticky situation. I would take care pulling on the bottom floors of the keep. Ladders and tight corridors make it hard to see potential adds and get out.

Increase efficiency and grab a shaman to heal pet/slow. You charm, haste, CC adds. You'll roll through XP. Mobs in guk have low HP and can hit like trucks. Added bonus if you get a dagger from the assassin. Throw a dagger on him, with a gnoll hide lariat. You now have a snaring/stunning pet...or at 44 a snaring stunning life tapping pet. If it's a frog...a snaring, stunning, life tapping, rooting pet. Which can be a hoot to deal with when it breaks.

- Other places if you're up for traveling off the beaten path and changing it up: Crystal Caverns and Tower of Frozen Shadow. CC the spider cave and terror caves will yield some decent xp. TOFS i think the 2nd floor will still give decent xp with a shot at Teacher's Syllabus and Student's Homework. Just remember if you die, you need to rekey to 2nd floor to get your body, so it helps to have a someone who can summon or rez on standby. Big risk for TOFS, but it's a blast!
Thanks a lot for all of this, I will check guk out first.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Why soloing as enchanter? Get a group in Guk! That's the reason why you picked this class in the first place.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Stonebrunt

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-26-2017, 08:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why soloing as enchanter? Get a group in Guk! That's the reason why you picked this class in the first place.
I picked enchanter specifically to solo.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

I would recomment out of the way places where faction isn't a concern.

Dalnir, Paw, maybe some Runnyeye will still be blue?

Just stay away from regular leveling zones.
IMO
Old 04-27-2017, 07:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I picked enchanter specifically to solo.
<3

OP - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MsxNf93zGc nurga was a lot of fun for me from 41-44
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 04-27-2017 at 07:10 AM..
Closed Thread