Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just recently, half a year ago, totally the same thing rite gize? Rite?

But it's cute you're white knighting the loudest loser on these boards. Maybe he'll let you join his guild! He has everything you want in a guild leader - bawls and quits when he doesn't get the loot he wants, talks big about years on a server and jumps the second another one opens, and constantly talks about shit he doesn't know a fucking thing about, like mouse scrolling on PoP emus. Fuckin Tigole territory there, no doubt! Apply now, only one krono to join!

I hope Swish gets him banned again just as Agnarr launches. I would laugh so hard.
Technically he's evading a forum ban by making another account, which is bannable.

Braknar wru?
Old 05-24-2017, 02:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On p99 if you aint a neckbeard your chances of driving your dagger in to Talendors heart is very, very, very slim.
If you want to use Talendor as an example, he often sits up all night long.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

That account was banned for ban evasion, so lets see the same applied <3 <3
Old 05-24-2017, 04:54 AM
Banned

12 hours bros
Old 05-24-2017, 04:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to use Talendor as an example, he often sits up all night long.
You convinced me. I am staying.

Cant wait to raid velious for another 2-3 years.

Solid arguement.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:07 AM
Fire Giant

Todays the day boys, wheres the elfpals guild?
Any important differences to note? Still ac penalty for under 75 agil, shit like that?
Old 05-24-2017, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgive me, Swish, but I actually think I might get my desktops set up to mess around on Agnarr tomorrow.

Something about starting new and AAs and a couple xpacs that I never got to see much of but that still were old-school is luring me in more than the hideous hybrid of modern-day EQ graphics/mechanics/cash shop with old EQ zones/levels is scaring me away.

I shouldn't even try it, since the things I'm interested in are literally a year away from tomorrow's launch. But... shut up and take my money, I guess.
You know what? It's okay. It's okay to give it a try, because it's a sign that an 18 year old MMORPG is still relevant (despite some really shitty cash shop/out of era/badly tuned things going on.

I'd even suggest to people on the fence that they should watch a stream of Agnarr on Twitch. I did that for Phinny via Burrito and I have to say if I wasn't put off before I was certainly not starting after that based on what I saw happening. Mage pets were badly tuned and OP at the time, in fact all classes were doing things they shouldn't have been...wizards aren't supposed to crit in vanilla for example.

Daybreak don't want to put the time in to reset EQ more towards that classic feel, and that's what's frustrating. If Daybreak took over hosting P99 and said we'd have more servers, I think I'd be happy about it. But they're continuing on with things that shouldn't be in the game, there's a cash shop, there's instancing before there should be instancing, and there's a new currency that has no place in Norrath.

But despite all that, see how you go...have a look. I know I'm gonna be right here on P99 just waiting for the bombshell that there's another server coming so everyone needs to jump ship again.

I think a lot of people will sub 1 month and quit, which is still extra money potentially for EQ and a chance that the latest expansion live server players play isn't the last one.

Does anyone know if the XP rate on the live servers (Tunare etc) is slower? If P99 ever shut down that might be where I'd look, despite all the crazy UI shit and pages of commands/macros that seem to be going on.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Todays the day boys, wheres the elfpals guild?
Any important differences to note? Still ac penalty for under 75 agil, shit like that?
Yes on 75 agi.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember on my old server Xev guilds used to amicably work out dragons, and woukd would kill what... there was only 2 guilds that had a remote chance of killing the current content so for most guilds even in to luclin era killing Talendor, Trak etc was high on the list of achievements.

On p99 if you aint a neckbeard your chances of driving your dagger in to Talendors heart is very, very, very slim.
Xev represent baby
Old 05-24-2017, 09:20 AM
Banned

Freezi/JCR banned - Pras the GMs - Pras P99 - The Terrorists LOSE
Closed Thread