Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 07:20 AM
Kobold

Default New p99?

Hey everyone. Just want to start off by saying I've been absent for a few years from p99 so I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I haven't seen it. Is there any chance p99 would launch a new server from the beginning. Similar to the tlp servers but at a different time to avoid competition? Just wondering.
Thanks.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

No sadly not, Daybreak seem to have silenced the devs here and nothing has been talked about for a long time now. Do enjoy what's here though, still fun if you look for it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2017, 07:57 AM
Kobold

That really stinks. I tried playing the free to play and it's terrible. No community. Free gear the whole way thru. Regularly soloing yellows and reds. Feels pretty awful. Is p99 pretty dead as well or is it worth firing up the old account?
Old 05-24-2017, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

p99 is not dead at all. It's a great server with a ton of great people. The end game is kind of overcompetitive and crowded, but there journey is great and you don't have to engage in the real end game mess unless you want to.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:13 AM
Kobold

That's what I wanted to hear! I had a 50 shaman with mostly full end raid gear but gave away everything that wasn't no drop and 30k p99 before lunar released when I quit. I guess I'll be redownloading tonight! Thanks guys
Old 05-24-2017, 09:31 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciksharn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any chance p99 would launch a new server from the beginning. .
Yes. Once the current timeline is completed, a new server (Recycle99) will be launched from Vanilla to SoV using the correct timeline of patch and content releases. There is still quite a bit of work to be done on P99, which is why you have not heard any news on a new server. Announcements will be made once the staff has something to offer to the player base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Once the current timeline is completed, a new server (Recycle99) will be launched from Vanilla to SoV using the correct timeline of patch and content releases. There is still quite a bit of work to be done on P99, which is why you have not heard any news on a new server. Announcements will be made once the staff has something to offer to the player base.
Llandris, can we expect a new PvP server, specifically a teams PvP server ever? Or has p99 given up on that concept?
Old 05-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know nilbog has said in the past that this is the intention, but is this now confirmation that there is no daybreak lockdown agreement and the p99 team are free to open new servers, including discord?
Old 05-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Llandris is trolling you. The real p99 is going to be an invite only server and none of us toxic neckbeards will be allowed to play :P.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:12 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

There's been a third, empty server set up since the end of velious beta. They said they were going to launch something on it 2 years ago. Recycle 99 won't happen lol.
Closed Thread