Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Nilbog: Flowers of Functionality must be equipped to click
Sadface. It was later changed back. Clicked mine from inventory for years. Was inventory click within this timeline? I do remember having to equip it. Dont remember when it went back to inventory slot though.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 'thank you' for asking to much for that item?

A 'thank you' for asking for payment(s) for hate loot in general?
If people are willing to buy it, someone is gonna sell it. So blame the buyers, this is free market economics stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cockblocking a whole zone and it's mini's from causal players, smaller guilds, and their members from farming it up legit and somehow you're asking for a 'thank you'?

To basically cock block an 8 hour spawn, make it more difficult for the smaller guilds actually make effort to get in place and set up for minis to contest them and you request a 'thank you'? To surprise those same smaller guilds you guys dropping mobs (knowingly) on the pull paths to those smaller guild's camps to "contest" spawns (this is actually training), actually(somehow!?) brings to your mind to THANK you for that behavior?

Your acting like a mob that is like lvl 55, who doesn't AOE(generally), who doesn't DT, who can spawn a number of times in a single day and be killed with 1 to 3 groups of 50 plus players requires a 'thank you' TO AFTERMATH making it harder to farm those mobs!?
Yea, all that sucks, oh well.

Quote:
This is a great an example of why Velious has been unhealthy for this server. It was promised with Velious the lower tier raid targets and zones would be less fought over since there would be "to many targets to cover them all" Sadly even with the last patch (the maintenance one almost a week ago) Aftermath and Awakened were still training each other over Lady Vox upon the server coming back up.
Velious hasn't been any more unhealthy to the server than the rest of the past timeline. Anyone who expected Velious to solve all the world's problems, was indeed fooling themselves.

Just sit back, have fun, help beta test, and wait for the "real" blue server.

EQFriends Consolidation Tool - consolidate all your friends
Auction/Logfile Notifier - logfile watcher with text/email notification
Old 01-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Orc

I'm only having two little issues. One is the money loot sound seems weird. Doesn't sound right at all. And now I cant hear rain. I didn't think it would bother me this much, actually. I guess once you get used to something like that, it becomes very noticeable when it's off. Anyone else notice that?
Old 01-08-2017, 04:54 AM
Kobold

I have always noticed the rain sounds and the rest sounds good to me
Old 01-29-2017, 07:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Help , thanks

Hello i know im posting on a wrong thread , is there anyway that i can get help installing p1999 a step by step guidance , before i spend 300 dollars on the cd,s . im not at all s wavy about doing this at all. and i know i will be running into problems . thats the way my luck is. but yeah i did loved this game when it first came out and im not up to date on this pc stuff, thanks and maybe someone will help me thank-you: very much Steven.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2017, 08:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocrap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello i know im posting on a wrong thread , is there anyway that i can get help installing p1999 a step by step guidance , before i spend 300 dollars on the cd,s . im not at all s wavy about doing this at all. and i know i will be running into problems . thats the way my luck is. but yeah i did loved this game when it first came out and im not up to date on this pc stuff, thanks and maybe someone will help me thank-you: very much Steven.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can find the Titanium ed where the skull and xbones reside in the bay - i hope you werent serious about 300 dollars that cant be the going rate can it?
Old 01-31-2017, 08:29 PM
Kobold

Cheers!
Old 02-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiadashi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can find the Titanium ed where the skull and xbones reside in the bay - i hope you werent serious about 300 dollars that cant be the going rate can it?
Nah it's like ten bux shipped

Old 02-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimoneus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it's like ten bux shipped
Check again... Prices going right now on eBay are between $99.00 to $150.00
Old 02-06-2017, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check again... Prices going right now on eBay are between $99.00 to $150.00
Oh no shit you're right, I was looking at the platinum edition. Hard to believe Titanium is still that high? Although a quick look at SOLD items several show up at around $40.

Closed Thread