Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Holocaust implosion imminent.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

why are u such of frustrated?
Old 04-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Lamort, so bad it's good (TM)
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

BAN HOLOCAUST AND THE INSIDIOUS BROTHERHOOD WILL BE REBORN
Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Kobold

How. about. no.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, I have been thinking this all day after reading the forums, and I came across someone else saying the exact same thing.

I'd say anyone spewing bullshit in game and on forums, defaming server and staff and those directly connected should just be wiped. Take everything from them and make r99 a better place for everyone. I think the server will again repopulate when people like this aren't around to grief in game and on forums.
A better place for everyone? Dude its a pvp server not pve. Nihilum is blueing this thread up beyond belief. "Just kick everyone off the server so it can be our personal farm haven." lmao
Old 04-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Had nihilum been guild deleted and banned for two weeks, officers permaed, after walling nagafen and vox multiple times in a row rather than holo, the tone on these boards would be much different.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had nihilum been guild deleted and banned for two weeks, officers permaed, after walling nagafen and vox multiple times in a row rather than holo, the tone on these boards would be much different.
Why were they not?
Old 04-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A better place for everyone? Dude its a pvp server not pve. Nihilum is blueing this thread up beyond belief. "Just kick everyone off the server so it can be our personal farm haven." lmao
wait.. stop the presses...

You, as a RMT that had multiple max level accounts deleted recently are talking about being blue and personal farm havens? Arent you the one that did nothing but farm lguk all day/every day to support your drug habbit or some such?

You need therapy, quick.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even worth responding too. You're mad, takin your stupidity out on us.

We're not responsible for your mistakes.

But in case anyone else is confused that isn't blinded by rage over banned accounts, I said nothing about pvp, or being against anyone that pvps you moron. Its people that are plainly against the health and longevity of the server that I don't like.