Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even know what DIVERGENCE is, in regards to biology? It's fucking SPECIATION. Jesus christ, who is calling who a redneck? Done with your idiot ass, maybe you should take the advice you gave abacab.
in case you change your mind, I'd love to know what you're implying with this apparent non-sequitur. Since I provided an example of divergence in the paragraph you quoted, I'm not sure I understand why you seem to accuse me of being ignorant of its existence.

Not to mention my entire argument since the first post I made in this thread is based on genetic divergence.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Banned

Y'all are a bunch of fags, that turned this from some anti-nationalist debate with Hasbinbad calling everyone racists to who has the oldest copy of origin of species
Old 04-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Banned

the meth got me postin angry
Old 04-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in case you change your mind, I'd love to know what you're implying with this apparent non-sequitur. Since I provided an example of divergence in the paragraph you quoted, I'm not sure I understand why you seem to accuse me of being ignorant of its existence.

Not to mention my entire argument since the first post I made in this thread is based on genetic divergence.

Yes and I don't understand why you are seemingly "pro" homo sapien "divergence" when that would essentially be claiming that we are well on the way to speciation based on... race. An idea any established evolutionary biologist would scoff at. Basically things that you are accusing me of being "subjective" about are actually scientific terms that you literally do not understand.

You are talking about microevolution and adaptation while I originally addressed macro evolution. Nothing I have said is "subjective" or grey. Don't take a genetics course, take an evolution course. This time I am REALLY done.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Banned

You have arbitrarily defined divergence as only existing once the genetic difference is so great that the population groups are two species. I don't, and that has worked wonderfully for me for years in the field because it's an inconsequential semantic difference. It's a soft term.

I'm not sure whether I'm using the word that conveys the right degree of genetic differentiation here or not, but either way this part of the argument swings, you have established that you don't understand the processes of evolution and I have established that I do.

Off with you.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Objection!!

P1999 has PROVEN that intelligence is not a factor that nature is currently selecting for.
Quite possibly the most cogent point in this damn thread in the first place!!

Aarone - Paladin o' Brell

"Tempus Fugit. Memento Mori."
Old 04-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Banned

No matter how much evidence you present Wehr, racism comes down to making a value judgment that one race is superior. It's not a scientific question.

I don't think anyone disagrees at this point that blacks more violent and less intelligent to a degree of statistical significance. The stats speak for themselves. Yes, genetics contribute. What's your point?
Old 04-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queladen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really curious where some of you are getting the idea that Asian people are discriminated against in this country I just really don't see it. Is there any basis to this claim or is it just something you are assuming to support your argument of how racist and terrible this commercial is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Johj5WEYzZo

This kind of attitude is prevalent. Many are not quite so forthcoming..

Ching chong, ling long, ting tooooong dude. Ching chong, ling long, ting tong.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Johj5WEYzZo

This kind of attitude is prevalent. Many are not quite so forthcoming..

Ching chong, ling long, ting tooooong dude. Ching chong, ling long, ting tong.

The only reason anyone gives a flying crap about that girl is because she's white and looks like a bimbo with an annoying voice. If a black or hispanic person made the video, people would laugh at it. Next the college would see the video online and launch a police investigation into why asians are preventing blacks from studying in the library.

Here is, not a student, but a black professor from North Carolina who made a speech saying all white people have to be exterminated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0

If it was a white person doing that, it would have been on every single news outlet on the entire planet for 1 month straight. This guy wasn't on a single evening news story except some minor fox news segment. That's called a double standard.
Last edited by wehrmacht; 04-03-2011 at 01:49 PM..
Old 04-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Appropriate avatar.