Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

magus can solo anything in the game unless it summons....
Old 07-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
magus can solo anything in the game unless it summons....
untrue, can solo summoning mobs too since they will summon the pet ...

only thing mages can not solo is DTing mobs, since DTs will get relayed to the pet owner
Old 07-13-2010, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

Highly recommend sol a as well. My monk got a yellow and a half an hour @ gnomes (pre-LB nerf) from 42-48. Now you'd maybe wanna do like 34-44 or so. HK may be getting an exp nerf soon, so if you go there be on the lookout. Other guards are always good, depending on your race. I hear centaurs in SK is good mid-20s.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

I soloed/duoed HHK basement and guards to lvl 34. I'd basically clear the bottom half of the zone, then clear all the guards, then clear the basement, etc etc. At 34 I went to do freeport guards until 50. In those two places you'll rarely get an add, unless you're not playing smart! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope that helps!
Old 07-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Skeleton

How would a necro solo guards in HK? I know I cant fear/normal kite, so pet tank. But is there a safe spot to pull to? Seems like there are Guards near everywhere.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Well, so much for soloing guards now that the patch has come through. Seems like they upped the spawn time quite a bit...
Old 07-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Aviak

You can solo the entrance area gnolls in paw for good exp at 29. When you get the 34 fire pet, it become ridiculous exp. You also get a bunch of bronze/FS/Splitpaw gear that you can sell to the bird merchant at the top of the aviak tower in SK.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:37 AM
Sarnak

Selling from paw, couldn't you sell to the centaur merch?

And yeah, RIP guards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.](((
Old 08-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

I like all the info in this thread, my question is , where is a good place for a mage to solo from say 10 - 30ish? I am having trouble finding a spot i can both pull and handle the mobs, any suggestions?
Old 08-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Kobold

10-12'ish - Najena - Just the entrance - four or five skeletons (large and greater) spawn there, and with your fire pet (recast to ensure it's max level), it goes down pretty quick. Toss a heal here or there, throw in a cheap nuke to ensure your pet doesn't eat the experience. Beware high-level trains from magicians up to you.

12-16 - The Nybright Sisters in LFay - If you're a good race, kill them, collect bronze weapons and each dull necklace, turn in to the drunkard in Kelethin, go back, repeat. Sexcellent experience. Pet can easily handle two at a time.

16-20 - Oasis of Marr - Crocs, orcs, etc. Or just go to High Hold Pass and start raping the orcs at the entrance. With a little help you can keep it fairly clear, or if you need to break the camp, run through invis, send cheap pet in, run to the guards, let the pet die, camp's cleared. Reset at the entrance and omnomnom some greenskins.

20+ is really up to you. There are plenty of options out there, if you just look around at similar leveled folk.