Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

He will come back....
Old 06-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Kobold

Stasis,

I enjoyed ******ing your yak and then quitting the next day, thanks pal!

cya
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 06-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Banned

equally enjoyed ******ing it from cast for a rogue OH - that yak had some good lols all around
Old 06-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

Wrong decision bro.. Try out red 69.. Your 1 year olds can play too man they be lvl 50 in no time!

Lol take care
Old 06-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Banned

ya you know you cant just walk away like this from EQ. Red 69 is where its at Stassis.... its just like EZserver bro come on... ohhh and it has yellow text.. isnt that what all the winners wanted? peace bro
Old 06-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycutie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isnt that what all the winners wanted? peace bro
winners yes whiners no
Old 06-17-2012, 03:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
winners yes whiners no
Old 10-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been trying out new mmos, tera, star wars, red99, rift buncha other shit and just been feeling bored with it all.

I haven't played red99 for awhile so it's not much of a EQ quitting post more so than I'm moven on from vids - think it's been a long time comming but like a crack addict I'm chasen the dream of playen EQ back in high school or WoW/Dota and shit after that.

Holo crew, TDT or whatever you guys wanna call yourselves probably some of the cooler guys I've played with overall - had a fun guild in WoW/TZ too, shits all about the people. Thanks for the pleasure of letten me hang with you guys.

I guess as my kids are rounding a year and a half it's about a bit more than just changing asses and making sure their fed, time to try to be the dad I always said I'd be when I was a kid judging my own.

Anyhow, deleted everything off my gaming comp and now just finishing up on my bedroom torrent/tv comp. Was a pleasure, have some good memories - but time to grow up, try to RMT my shit chuck or strip my guys bamzal =)

-Stasis
wonder if this guy is still playing?
Old 10-22-2012, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

how obsessed would you say you are to dig up a 4 month old post about something nobody cares about

7.5/10ish?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been trying out new mmos, tera, star wars, red99, rift buncha other shit and just been feeling bored with it all.

I haven't played red99 for awhile so it's not much of a EQ quitting post more so than I'm moven on from vids - think it's been a long time comming but like a crack addict I'm chasen the dream of playen EQ back in high school or WoW/Dota and shit after that.

Holo crew, TDT or whatever you guys wanna call yourselves probably some of the cooler guys I've played with overall - had a fun guild in WoW/TZ too, shits all about the people. Thanks for the pleasure of letten me hang with you guys.

I guess as my kids are rounding a year and a half it's about a bit more than just changing asses and making sure their fed, time to try to be the dad I always said I'd be when I was a kid judging my own.

Anyhow, deleted everything off my gaming comp and now just finishing up on my bedroom torrent/tv comp. Was a pleasure, have some good memories - but time to grow up, try to RMT my shit chuck or strip my guys bamzal =)

-Stasis
confirmed smurf
Closed Thread