Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its what people do when they have no idea what they are talking about, and are proven wrong.
you have yet to do this, but I have proven you wrong; therefore, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM
Old 11-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must be missing something, I don't understand why that video has been linked a half dozen times.
97+% MAN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM
Old 11-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So in my opinion Obama has done everything wrong, and the things I've posted have been major things while your list of things was mostly minor, i.e. letting military people see their families. So it seems you basically agree that Obama has been bad, you just think of Romney as two-timing slime and even worse.

But, lets step back a second. Since Romney has basically promised everything to everyone, what will he do in office? Let's look at Romney's record. He's rescued multiple organizations from bankruptcy and actually invented Obamacare, if you are into that nationalized healthcare thing. If we are comparing records, Romney's is about a million times better. And I prefer to look at what people do rather than what they say.
That's exactly how I feel. I'm not a huge Romney fan at all, but I don't really care what he says -- or what Obama says -- on the campaign trail. They're all full of shit. I don't care to differentiate the degrees of bullshit.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shrug, I don't get it. Is it just a lulz umad type troll? Or is there something about the South Park episode I'm not picking up on? I am [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loraen, it is about which Romney are we going to see if he is elected? The centrist that he has been in the past (which would be good for America in my opinion)? Or the man who has been espousing tea party, far right garbage? I would hope he would be the centrist, but after hearing him say that essentially 47% of Americans are essentially shit, there is no way he is winning my vote. Sorry, can't trust him personally.
Which seems more likely? That his beliefs are more in line with the way he exerted former power, or with the things he has said to get power?

A lot of people will say whatever they have to in order to get hired. That's why you ask for references.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are right
http://blogs.reuters.com/muniland/20...twilight-zone/

^ Thats the source for your second table you have linked, written in May of 2012, National debt was at 15.6 trillion, it is now November. When Obama took office we were at 10 trillion, you do the math. Or are you going to dispute the debt when Obama took office and force me to prove you wrong there as well.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 11-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Banned

sirken is a joke, everything he says is just trying to back out of his first post on how much he loves obama. Obama is at the top of the list of worst presidents, with lincoln,carter,clinton and then on the top obama.

Here even joe biden will tell you the truth... just watch!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OPdTSnmzdb4
Old 11-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

YES! Someone else who has lincoln on their list of worst presidents. The man was a tyrant who got more americans killed than any other president - the civil war is still the worst war in american history.

You're still missing GWB and FDR though.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 11-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Banned

I still think bush handled 9/11 pretty good, yea FDR horrible.

Joe Biden best vice president ever in history....

The proof is in the pudding...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HWlSX9TT2eo
Old 11-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

I think there is actually something mentally wrong with Joe Biden.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Closed Thread