Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loraen, it is about which Romney are we going to see if he is elected? The centrist that he has been in the past (which would be good for America in my opinion)? Or the man who has been espousing tea party, far right garbage? I would hope he would be the centrist, but after hearing him say that essentially 47% of Americans are essentially shit, there is no way he is winning my vote. Sorry, can't trust him personally.
I think its far more likely both Obama and Romney will continue to be the people they were before the election than that they will actually follow through on much of their rhetoric.

In other breaking news, I just realized I misused i.e. instead of e.g. C'mon Daldoma, I need you to catch these things for me!
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 11-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Banned

rock skip away from being your president if you elect obama again
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shrug, I don't get it. Is it just a lulz umad type troll? Or is there something about the South Park episode I'm not picking up on? I am [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh, it is a troll, but more of a sophomoric type boasting about the likelihood of Obama's victory. I also find Randy Marsh hilarious. Don't look too far into it though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://blogs.reuters.com/muniland/20...twilight-zone/

^ Thats the source for your second table you have linked, written in May of 2012, National debt was at 15.6 trillion, it is now November. When Obama took office we were at 10 trillion, you do the math. Or are you going to dispute the debt when Obama took office and force me to prove you wrong there as well.
FINE! 5.6 TRILLION! Jeese, I agree. Obama spent too much while in office. I agreed earlier. You are literally arguing semantics, but if you want that victory than you can have it.

You are right, I misread the table. I was hyped up on Randy Marsh marching through a giant crowd of people blowing a noise maker and chanting Obama's name. I was blissfully listening to the many renditions of different celebratory music that feature Obama as the main content. You wanna break me down!? Well fine! That still doesn't change the fact that Obama has a statistical 97+% chance of victory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

lol in the aftermath of hurricane sandy on long island, new york...I can confidently say the federal government is failing more and more on a daily basis. Long Island looks similar to new orleans after hurricane katrina, I'd say that the events that happened up here may sway the election one way or another.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Oh -- and republicans and democrats are the same at this point in my opinion. Both sides = Rich white (mostly) assholes who dont give a fuck about anything but keeping poor people nice and poor and under control. Time for a 3rd party to emerge, and wipe out the old way of thinking imo...I refuse to vote for a republican or a democrat.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

$2,100,000,000,000 difference in debt has become simple semantics, god save us.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 11-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

It is when our GDP is 15,075,675,000,000 :P
Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bush was a conservative? Facts and logic would seem to disagree with you.
hw, not w.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

On a lighter subject, I must say out of all the signatures on this forum, Hailto, yours gives me some of the best laughs.