Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-04-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good theories up in here. I'm liking the influence of what was behind the curtain.
I mean, come on guys. Their President is literally an ex-KGB officer.

What the fuck did you think was happening?
Old 06-04-2022, 06:36 PM
Banned

No one deserves the protection of nuclear weapons or militaries.

If all the nukes, airplanes, missiles, tanks, bullets, explosives, disappeared tomorrow. We'd all be able to quickly sort things out.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, come on guys. Their President is literally an ex-KGB officer.

What the fuck did you think was happening?
You know what they say, once a KGB officer, always a nice guy.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Once you go KGB you never go KGBack.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one deserves the protection of nuclear weapons or militaries.

If all the nukes, airplanes, missiles, tanks, bullets, explosives, disappeared tomorrow. We'd all be able to quickly sort things out.
seriously?

then we'd all just stab and club each other, look at the UK or australia

UK has like 50k stabbings a year, but they jump up on their high horse and say guns are the problem

nobody ever mentions the fact that the ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES IS FUCKING PISSED OFF
Old 06-05-2022, 11:07 AM
Banned

A little stabbing won't be a big problem for you. You could even have a whole little fiefdom of ppl in Knights Armor following you and your ways with big stabbies. I'd even follow you.

And it would be better than what we have now.

Nothing is ever going to be perfect.

I'm simply looking for the least abusable, and most economically, ecologically, healthy, agrarian friendly means of stabbing. We don't need high tech toys to stab each other orbitally unless you really want to implement my horrific version of illiberal authoritarianism. (which I'll admit would collapse the minute someone other than the good guys got a hold of the orbital stabbies)

Only if we are desperate to do long range stabbings. Which in my mind ruins the whole purpose of stabbing, unless you are gonna do the stabbing up close and personal and risk getting stabbed yourself than you are just a rogue in the dark with a dagger waiting for drunken prey. I'm not saying you are...

Honestly, that's how you win wars anyway though. So yeah, some amount of cowardly ambush tactics is necessary, lets not kid ourselves though, the people ordering the trigger pulls need to be right at arms reach of the people they are ordering and also the people who's sons and daughters are going to die. And I don't specifically say or mean this about Americans as much as I do for other people like Xi or Putin or Kimmy. Or that crazy German lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody ever mentions the fact that the ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES IS FUCKING PISSED OFF
That is 100% true lol.

I'm not mad tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

----

let me reframe my comment

right now the big politicians and CEOs are the bluebies and they are on their own server

everyone else is on the pvp server, if you get involved in pvp tho u get banned by the GMs who are the big bluebies

let's just reset the pvp server and have no gms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Except anyone who develops or makes long range stabbies getts stabbed by a mass horde of honorable stabber guildies.

It will last slightly longer than the nukes thing and the results will be similair without nuclear winter and like THX 1138 levels of authoritarianisms. Then society will collapse again as ppl agree to share long range stabbies again and we will be right back to square zero in an arms race for the longest stabs. While the rice farmers stab back only in vietnam, but not the USA anymore.

Could u imagine some farmer shooting a plane with a politician in it from his field in the USA --- haha the entire response would be literally cyborg guys dropping in on this guy and we'd see a Unibomber news story. (bad Idea) I do not recommend this, i'm just saying it would end so badly.

All this was prompted by a fox news article I read about how much force they mobilized because some yokal was out joyriding in their airplane and didn't read the aircertmapalert for the day. Biden, nobody, is worth that much effort to protect. Not worth two military aircraft and some big 40 person team.

You would have to be captain america to be that valueable and than you'd be leading the charge and not hiding behind 50 ppl and some hardware.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-pla...re-beach-house

just not fuckin worth it what a joke

ppl are terrified animals

it's a shame

Even if I was super pentagon general space commando force guy I would tell my team to stand the fuck down and go do something useful if it was me on the beach

we have become a joke of a people

we don't deserve this no one does

all this does is result in well protected pedos and ppl who won't do for themselves anymore

----

we won't protect ourselves

if the UN invaded tomorrow it would spark a civil war. And the UN is a joke. We could easily repel them. They won't tho because they work for us, unless something silly happens where there is some civil war already. And if someone started a civil war because biden tripped and fell or was a dumb person who angered 50% of us. Well????? Same goes for Trump or anyone else for that matter. We'd kinda deserve it for electing such stupid leaders, wouldn't we? That's how the power elites keep us under control and regulate who gets to regulate the economy etc. And who gets rationed what etc. and we are perpetually in a state of printing and rationing rights and power

that's what patents and copywrites are. that's what the DoE, DoT, FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF, FDA, USDA, HHS, etc all are, rationing who gets to do what, whether they be the federal or state versions because the states have been completely subsummed. I don't agree with Ron about a lot of his thoughts, I do like seeing him stop the federal bullshit tho and thumb at the CDC.

You wanna make and sell drugs? U better pay big money and be the right guy paying the right guys for the licensces and permits. Wanna do science, or generate power for a grid? U wanna be off grid??? U wanna build cars and bring them to market? u wanna do anything besides work a minimum wage job for a shit corporation like walmart??? u better own land and not participate in the economy, because if you bring some service or product to bare on the US market u better be ready to wrestle with the bear. U wanna run a wholeistic religious healing center? U better know the right ppl and have doctors around to go to bat for u and lawyer after lawyer. U better make sure u are compliant with every little detail. Oh yeah and u better not turn away anyone even the ppl who are clearly killing themselves and just a drain on the system. Or clearly made poor choices and need to be triaged. G-d bless their souls, u can't even give them a pack of morphine or fentanyl or even poppy tea to ease their journey into the next world oughta nothin but charity. Even if ur not seeking a profit and infringing on the rights of big pharma. Or some saudi princeling.

Alright, this post is probably borderline illegal and racist, so this is my limit.

(awww hell) I'm not advocating for gun control. I'm just illustrating how the power structures are enabled by military guns in bad ppls hands (like a bad government) I'm not even calling our government bad, technically. I am saying they shouldn't be bad, and if they are bad we don't want them to be that powerful. Compared to us.

*everyone should be able to have a nuke* <---- political bingo lol.
Last edited by starkind; 06-05-2022 at 11:33 AM..
Old 06-05-2022, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

If you aren't pissed off, than you aren't awake

or you have an IQ lower than 80
Old 06-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what the fuck is this supposed to be?
Old 06-05-2022, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

it's a relevant take on a commonly shared thought experiment...