Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 11:08 PM
Fire Giant

Just curious, but how do you abuse high sun if it's always worked in pvp as a dispell/stun?

On every other PVP box I've played it was unresistable, doesn't surprise me that it was unresistable on here as well.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Banned

spotted spectre playing daoc hehehhehee
Old 01-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious, but how do you abuse high sun if it's always worked in pvp as a dispell/stun?

On every other PVP box I've played it was unresistable, doesn't surprise me that it was unresistable on here as well.
there's an exploit where if you highsun a mob and then zone out, it won't move from where it stops

tune was dragging the placeholders for steel golem and cazic cenobite somewhere that no one else was able to find whenever he wasn't farming it

he claims he petitioned it, yet no GM has confirmed this, and the first day derubael came to red lite and i spoke to him and he had never heard of this exploit
Old 01-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLGATETHEGRANDMASTER [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's an exploit where if you highsun a mob and then zone out, it won't move from where it stops

tune was dragging the placeholders for steel golem and cazic cenobite somewhere that no one else was able to find whenever he wasn't farming it

he claims he petitioned it, yet no GM has confirmed this, and the first day derubael came to red lite and i spoke to him and he had never heard of this exploit
This ...

I remember when Andis Made the thread GM's asked people to come forward if they knew who did it.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

WOAH. Ok Tune, you are done. This has gone on long enough. First of all, this guy is right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreama1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know tune because I'm still a nub, but it says clearly in the forum post for staff interaction

8. GM decisions are not up for public review or debate, nor are they for you to make.. If you don't like our decisions then that's definitely your right, however you don't get the right to sit and criciticize staff decisions on the message boards and you definitely don't get to troll the staff.. we obviously reserve the right to lock and/or delete your threads if you break this rule.

What does Tune do? Make a post every hour lamenting about how he was wronged and begging for sympathy. If the GMs reverse the decision, it sets a very bad precedent in that all you have to do is keep complaining and eventually you will get your account back.
Second of all I never said any of this, it was posted by Ambrotos in someone's petition thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos, not Derubael
Ok, looks like the second death you decided to loot your body in the middle of mass pvp. You made no progress of zoning out, and just sat down. To everyone looking at you, it would look like you are just stupid and medding up. I can see you were camping, but you aren’t scooting. You looted you body and sat down. You being attacked then was your own fault.

The 3rd death I could almost agree with you on. You should have dragged your body to the zone line so you can loot and zone over as soon as you could. Not loot your body again in mass pvp and hope to bait someone to attack you.

Drag your body to a zone line, and zone right after.
So don't contribute any of those words to me. Obviously someone misinformed you and your perception of what is going on is incorrect.

I messaged Elderan yesterday and requested the full videos instead of the edited little cutup he originally sent in so I could review the material and ban if a rule was violated.

I am still waiting for this unedited video.

You've pushed this shit way too far, and I'm tired of listening to your whining. You could have discussed this privately and waited patiently for us to work it out and get back to you, instead you have gone full fucking retard up and down these boards for the last week+ in some kind of ill advised attempt at getting your ban reversed.

Last warning. Keep going and I'll make sure the Tune account never gets unbanned. You've been given enough leniency in this already. I don't normally enforce the forum rules, particularly in the red forums, but I'm tired of this. Shutup, eat your ban, and try to talk to us about it later. That's it.

Please feel free to send your tears of korruption and favertism directly to Rogean and Nilbogs inbox if you don't agree with what I'm saying. Keep it off these forums.
Closed Thread