Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

I like to do BB fangs for levels 4-46 personally.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Large Bat

Thanks all for the suggestions!

To the poster suggesting a wiki personal page - my idea was more to make something collaborative, that everyone could post suggestions in, so it feel that a forum post was more conductive to the purpose

I'm currently doing FV pirates and dogs, started at 32, which was a tad low, but now at 35 it's quite easy and still really decent xp - though it seems very populated at times.

I attempted the FM Giant fort at 32, and that was a bit low as well. the Zone to Loio in FM felt more safe, but hard to see with these trees everywhere.

I think I'm going to try OT soon as well, 35 might be a bit too low for reliable charming there

Ronie - 35 Enchanter <Harmony>
Old 04-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks all for the suggestions!

To the poster suggesting a wiki personal page - my idea was more to make something collaborative, that everyone could post suggestions in, so it feel that a forum post was more conductive to the purpose

I'm currently doing FV pirates and dogs, started at 32, which was a tad low, but now at 35 it's quite easy and still really decent xp - though it seems very populated at times.

I attempted the FM Giant fort at 32, and that was a bit low as well. the Zone to Loio in FM felt more safe, but hard to see with these trees everywhere.

I think I'm going to try OT soon as well, 35 might be a bit too low for reliable charming there

Ronie - 35 Enchanter <Harmony>
If you're going for blazing speed stick with FV till 41-42. Bar-none best xp for that level.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Large Bat

I tried Splitpaw entrance area at 35, I didn't think it was that great - it was ok, but lots of green/light blue to deal with slowing down the process.
The giant fort in FM was pretty good 36-38, but as far as pure xp, nothing beats FV pirate area. I was getting tired of it though, so I did OT 39-40, it's not as easy pulls as FV, but I think the war braids turn in helped. Now 42, did some attempt in DL around KC last night, it was a bit risky - I'm thinking I'll head to the DL Giant Fort or yeti caves today to give it a try.

Ronie - 42 Enchanter - <Harmony>
Old 04-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Curious, how would you guys compare FV to unrest basement/tower mobs in terms of xp?
Old 04-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried Splitpaw entrance area at 35, I didn't think it was that great - it was ok, but lots of green/light blue to deal with slowing down the process.
If you inviz past the first four mobs and set up camp in the little bedroom (safe spot), then there should only be one green/lb roamer to deal with.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:10 PM
Large Bat

Experimented with a few new spots -

43-44 :
DL yeti caves.
Bouncers in Oggok (also drops that nice 15CHA offhand) + good money with 2 fine steel weapons on most guards
RM Hill Giants - Good money, but overcamped.

Ronie - 44 Enchanter <Harmony>
Old 04-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Kobold

So most spots listed end at 40ish and start a few levels later, where would you go for lets say 40-44ish? or at least like 40-42
Old 04-17-2014, 02:03 PM
Large Bat

I had some trouble finding spots between 40-42 as well. DL was a bit too rough alone, but I found a group or 2 to get me through.

my suggestions for 40-42, basically you want melee mobs level 34-36

DL Yeti caves should already be doable.
OT should be fine - might want to avoid tigers.
FV should still be good xp up to 41
FM Giant fort or on a ledge (have to go deeper in giant fort, to get craig's and brae, since the lower giants will be blue.
I haven't tried - but maybe HHK guards?

Ronie - 44 Enchanter <Harmony>
Old 04-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

40-45
Can Charm Haze Golems at City of Mist entrance, if it's open.
Closed Thread