Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

So, is 1/3 of a Cleric a Druid?
Old 04-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Kobold

"Minot problems"

Am I the only one who noticed this? lol Fucking autocorrect...

Poor OP (Variety)
Old 04-22-2014, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

In the End the good doesnt outweigh the bad. Don't be a douche about things just because you think you can make up for it being nice and helpful other times. You KS'd people and got booted from your guild. Doesn't sound like much of a story here.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

How has no one commented on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whteshark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i may have pulled a guard someone else was camping but christ there are plenty of guards.
He blatantly admits to taking other peoples mobs because he feels it is fair.

Knights don't fret, he isn't dragging your name through the mud. But he's doing a good job never seeing a guild again on this server...
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 04-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Kobold

I may have as in unintended.

I admit like I said earlier, i wasn't perfect but everyone on here has done something stupid and acted like a twat at one point. It's what you do after that reflects the person who you really are. If I was ransacking everyone and creating pure havoc.... then you would honestly know who I am.

I've done tons more good then a few minor problems regarding camps and xp or he said..she said..you stole....I stole... Thats mine...don't do that...

HHK> I gave out free rezz's to anyone that died when I was grinding on my enchanter. If someone died while i was there, you bet they asked me to rez them or buff the goblin group or whatever.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whteshark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I may have as in unintended.

I admit like I said earlier, i wasn't perfect but everyone on here has done something stupid and acted like a twat at one point. It's what you do after that reflects the person who you really are. If I was ransacking everyone and creating pure havoc.... then you would honestly know who I am.

I've done tons more good then a few minor problems regarding camps and xp or he said..she said..you stole....I stole... Thats mine...don't do that...

HHK> I gave out free rezz's to anyone that died when I was grinding on my enchanter. If someone died while i was there, you bet they asked me to rez them or buff the goblin group or whatever.
You say this like you know everyone. personally ive never done anything stupid or acted like a twat unless the person starting something was being that way. There is a difference from that and just being a twat for no reason and then brushing it off saying everyone does it. And again good doesnt outweigh bad.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Thulack is a model citizen of norrath
Old 04-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Afk players are a blight to the game and a direct insult to the pullers, canni dancing shaman and charm petting enchanters who are just trying to keep the group killing smoothly.

Frankly, I'd guild remove you and petition for an IP ban for that alone. Die in a fire you piece of shit.

Regards,
Duckwalk
Old 04-22-2014, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Lol ^

Thats a bit intense and yes everyone at some point does something that would be considered shitty.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

This thread just makes me like knights a lil more... finally getting rid of some of the trash they've added in the past months! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread