Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they all suck lately!

For the record, this is not a full liquidation =) I'm still holding onto my prenerf fungi staff, RoA, coupla manastones, Red AON, and a red fungi.
Confirmed quitting because RnF sucks.
Old 12-16-2014, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the raid dispute threads on blue better than the 'no u r bad at pvp' threads on red. Red generally has better day to day rnf though.
really 95% of RNF is just dumb shit unrelated to reality

on red its "you had 50, we had 20", "no you had 75 and we had 12", etc

on blue its "you broke one of 1500 raid rules" "no you did" "you are such a poopsocking guild" "no you are"

I give IB mad props for staying out of that dumb shit, even if they do log the anon trolls every so often
Old 12-16-2014, 12:34 AM
Banned

Blue RnF is not even people talking about the server though

It's complete useless garbage
Old 12-16-2014, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs told me today I got the most. Bitchez
got more plat, just spread out over more accounts,

keep trying malcolm.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

maybe it's cuz I play on red but what does platinum do? there's literally nothing I could buy in game with platinum that I couldn't solo / get on my own.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe it's cuz I play on red but what does platinum do? there's literally nothing I could buy in game with platinum that I couldn't solo / get on my own.
I hear the exchange rate to USD is p good
Old 12-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think they all suck lately!

For the record, this is not a full liquidation =) I'm still holding onto my prenerf fungi staff, RoA, coupla manastones, Red AON, and a red fungi.
That's because you'll eventually come back. I am always right about you pal.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

keep trying malcolm.
That plat belongs to like 100 people, not you.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That plat belongs to like 100 people, not you.
That's what you think.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 12-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

keep trying malcolm.
Now my curiosity is piqued.

Will you PM me the account names and clarify if these are guild assets or personal assets? I've seen the large one, obviously, but never bothered to check to see if there was more.

I'm going to query it either way, unless I see more liquid platinum than Jeremy on the accounts you point out. Would save me the hassle of picking through ALL your stuff if you were kind enough to show me instead.

Fairly certain that one of you two currently holds the "Richest in liquidated platinum" title on Project 1999. Third place is likely a very close race between two others that I can't name without their permission. They probably know who they are. Nobody cares about fourth and fifth. Keep in mind that only liquidated platinum counts towards your official total - if you have ten cloaks of flames and a fungus staff, that's 0. Would be cool to name the top 3 on the server and - with each players permission - list their approximate platinum total and net worth. Withholding either figure would of course be acceptable.

I think people would be surprised to find out how little platinum there is on Project 1999. If you have over a million in platinum pieces you can safely assume you're in the top 15 wealthiest on the server. Again keep in mind that this is liquid assets only - I use an entirely different method to track items that has no easy ranking system. If anyone else is interested in being "ranked" feel free to post your number and PM me account name(s) along with permission to verify your claim.
Closed Thread