Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Banned

also the mask current works at lvl 1

done die
Old 05-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Orc

I don't see any concrete evidence on when when the item was changed, only that it has been changed from its original overpowered state. I don't really see this item as a first priority change anyways, sure its overpowered but it's definitely not game changing like:

AFK leveling
Necro pets with FS weapons
Old 05-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda Pop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see any concrete evidence on when when the item was changed, only that it has been changed from its original overpowered state. I don't really see this item as a first priority change anyways, sure its overpowered but it's definitely not game changing like:

AFK leveling
Necro pets with FS weapons
yea nothing like clerics getting call of bones a spell better than clarity that works at lvl 1 and there spells counter the hp to mana ratio better than manastone wich was removed from the game

manastones you cant use in planes but this item you can.. yes opd yes game breaking, yes time to fix it
Old 05-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by siinge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also the mask current works at lvl 1

done die
Hay guys I want to discuss something but as soon as someone gives any rational feedback im out!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Banned

It's not better than clarity and it doesn't stack. It's not clear whether the existing masks were ever nerfed on live. Your facts are not clear, your argument is not well constructed and your obsession with me is, frankly, a little unhealthy.

It sure is a great tool for leveling a cleric though, let me tell you! I had so much fun leveling up with my cleric! I'd be a skelly and my groups would ask if I had AoN and I'd link my mask and they'd ooh and ah about how cool it is and then we'd kill all kinds of stuff because I had lots of mana to heal my new pals! Then we'd all get lots of xp and make friends! Except for Portz, he got mad at me for saying he was afk, so we didn't get to make friends. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey, you need a rez on this corpse in Rivervale, legend? I have lots of mana for rezes because I have this neat mask!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Banned

the delay on weapons was added later i think...

and mages and necro pets DO IN FACT DW! i don't know who told you they don't but i can say with absolute certainty that they in fact do. You've always had to give the pets weapons before they do so depending on what level they get DW (unfortunately necro pets don't DW till 49 w/o weapons when it should be 39?).

Necro FD works fine, and again, i can vouch for this personally with absolute certainty.

as for the other stuff, i'm just not that certain about it so i refrain from comment. You should perhaps heed the same advice.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not better than clarity and it doesn't stack. It's not clear whether the existing masks were ever nerfed on live. Your facts are not clear, your argument is not well constructed and your obsession with me is, frankly, a little unhealthy.

It sure is a great tool for leveling a cleric though, let me tell you! I had so much fun leveling up with my cleric! I'd be a skelly and my groups would ask if I had AoN and I'd link my mask and they'd ooh and ah about how cool it is and then we'd kill all kinds of stuff because I had lots of mana to heal my new pals! Then we'd all get lots of xp and make friends! Except for Portz, he got mad at me for saying he was afk, so we didn't get to make friends. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey, you need a rez on this corpse in Rivervale, legend? I have lots of mana for rezes because I have this neat mask!
It was changed, it was changed prior to kunark, ive posted proof with links.
With all the time you spend on eqemu and everquest im surprised your this bad... call of bones mana regen is > clarity, thats why they dont stack. With a cleric healing himself and cob its certainly better than clarity. The mana to ratio is superb.

I dont need any rezes im maxed for 50. I can grind 1k an hour but yawn what else is there to do with 50k banked and all the gear i need.

Btw the best part is after leaving IB on my own. I rolled an alt. The alt is now my main. And i currently enjoy being IB tagged still, access to the forums still, vent still, and i raid next to you alawen but i learned my lesson and headed the advice you gave me. Its working well. I so wish i could say something to you on raids but i refrain because if there was a link to me, you know what would happen.

I still miss you spending HOURS chasing me all over velious, i would younder and youd track, id younder, youd track, youd dot me id gate, repeat. And you had 20 lvls on me. Oh how you NEVER killed me in pvp combat. And shall never get the chance.

Still mad?
Old 05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the delay on weapons was added later i think...

and mages and necro pets DO IN FACT DW! i don't know who told you they don't but i can say with absolute certainty that they in fact do. You've always had to give the pets weapons before they do so depending on what level they get DW (unfortunately necro pets don't DW till 49 w/o weapons when it should be 39?).

Necro FD works fine, and again, i can vouch for this personally with absolute certainty.

as for the other stuff, i'm just not that certain about it so i refrain from comment. You should perhaps heed the same advice.
you think and dont know... ive posted results and proof about the dw bugs. You have no idea what your talking about, the dely on weapons was in classic, fd isnt what it was. Your obviously a newb necro here, back in jan you could fd and not fall to the ground. As long as you channled the spell you were 100% to get out of combat and not die. Duh pets do DW here, but mage pets didnt dw in classic for along time. You certainly dont read posts and just spout what you feel.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Project Manager

Siinge.

You need more backing up of your claims.. or it just sounds like bitching.

You said that mask was nerfed "well before Kunark?"

Quote:
Its may, post was made in july, change was obviously made prior to july.. so its time to fix it back to fear according to the "timeline".
Everquest was released in 1999, not 2000. Kunark was released April 24, 2000.

Check it out bro.

Quote:
APRIL 10, 2000
The Terror Mask will now cast "Fear" instead of "Call of Bones" as previously announced
Quote:
April 21, 2000 7:00 am
------------------------------
Greetings everyone!
This morning's update is one of the final updates necessary for the
EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark launch scheduled to take place on
Monday.
Moving this to bugs, I guess?
Old 05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by siinge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was changed, it was changed prior to kunark, ive posted proof with links.
With all the time you spend on eqemu and everquest im surprised your this bad... call of bones mana regen is > clarity, thats why they dont stack. With a cleric healing himself and cob its certainly better than clarity. The mana to ratio is superb.

I dont need any rezes im maxed for 50. I can grind 1k an hour but yawn what else is there to do with 50k banked and all the gear i need.

Btw the best part is after leaving IB on my own. I rolled an alt. The alt is now my main. And i currently enjoy being IB tagged still, access to the forums still, vent still, and i raid next to you alawen but i learned my lesson and headed the advice you gave me. Its working well. I so wish i could say something to you on raids but i refrain because if there was a link to me, you know what would happen.

I still miss you spending HOURS chasing me all over velious, i would younder and youd track, id younder, youd track, youd dot me id gate, repeat. And you had 20 lvls on me. Oh how you NEVER killed me in pvp combat. And shall never get the chance.

Still mad?
Call of Bones is 8 mana per tick as shown here.
Clarity is 7-9 mana per tick depending on level as shown here.
I have no idea how one less mana and eleven less life per tick is superior in your universe, but hey, you're a low intelligence narcissist so we see things differently!

Chasing you out of Crystal Caverns isn't "all over Velious". Maybe it seemed like hours to you, but I just liked farming the ry'gorr fort, so I was nearby when you'd grief the other newts. Then they'd pay me to get rid of you. Get it? I had nothing personal against you. My most notable memory of you is the hot girlfriend you posted pics of once upon a time. What you see as an some big nemesis was really just a profit opportunity for a farming druid.

Some people might think the guy who runs away and gates lost a particular pvp encounter. Other people might be narcissists with low intelligence.

So wait. You're one of the horrible losers in IB with no life who does nothing but lie, cheat and steal in order to kill ten-year-old content with GM favoritism? Congrats I think?
Closed Thread