Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Large Bat

We had 40+ in zone within a min of spawn. You know damn well that wasn't a kite. Weak excuse to blatantly KS.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Default aah okay

in before rants and flames. Basically what TR is trying to say here is because they think that you are trying to kite a mob, and because they can draw funny pictures in paint, they have the right to take the law into their own hands and do as they please. Whether it means to blatantly kill steal a raid mob, or break any other number of server rules. IE. Kite talendor around in circles or even kite dracolich around for several minutes (happened a few weeks ago, fraps have been withheld from public due to pending month old petition)

The best part is watching Perun (known cheater and SEQ user) complain in OOC about rule breaking as they kill steal. This is P99.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Perun has a game genie.

Stop cheating sir. Why play a character that has the worst reputation on the server for being a cheat.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this shit? yea sorry drolgurd doesnt use showeq, he gets to the lake then goes straight south because thats how he remembers how to get to TT zoneline.
Who cares if he remembers it that way, it's not the way to get to TT. Look at the real map and notice that it's almost directly south. He made a mistake, move on.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And maybe don't throw your guildies under the bus next time.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Banned

Franswa, I approve of the Star Wars font.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Franswa, what part of all that makes it OK for you to jack the pull, exactly?
Old 10-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4z3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Franswa, what part of all that makes it OK for you to jack the pull, exactly?
Q: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited or occupied?
A: It is now against server policy to indefinitely kite, or otherwise keep occupied, a raid mob without intention of bringing it to your raid camp. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stall-kiting of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild, will result in disciplinary actions against the kiter's account, and possibly their raid/guild leadership.

^
That part. I don't see why this is so hard to understand. Also, I too dig my Star Wars font.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Kobold

EDIT: Yeah, actually in retrospect, both guilds were in the wrong. I don't want to be in this conversation any longer.
-Come at me, Galahad.
Last edited by Bossco; 10-16-2011 at 06:52 PM..
Old 10-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited or occupied?
A: It is now against server policy to indefinitely kite, or otherwise keep occupied, a raid mob without intention of bringing it to your raid camp. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stall-kiting of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild, will result in disciplinary actions against the kiter's account, and possibly their raid/guild leadership. If a member of Transatlantic Rampage believes this is happening, they can kill steal the pull from the other guild. No further evidence is necessary.

^
That part. I don't see why this is so hard to understand. Also, I too dig my Star Wars font.
fixed
Old 10-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

I have no idea how adding 8,000 Loc feet to a pull (from 1k pos, to -3k neg, back to 1k pos) can be construed as anything other than stalling. That's like running through west karana voluntarily. There is no tactical reason to go that route. Nothing will social or prox aggro a level 60. This isn't skyfire. Bring the dragon to your raid or don't pull it.
Closed Thread