Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Banned

If you were being an asshole (and gms will read your text logs) to the other players, while staying inside the rules.. Nothing is really stopping them from DT'ing you, because then they can just kill you, delete petition, and carry on.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

GM's don't care about rule lawyers. If they were there first and you were trying to take the camp because "rule x says this so i am in the right" you'll get blasted.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerokella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well said group was in said safe hall pulling to it And not present in camp when i was there. Rules state i was golden but un named gm dtd me anywho. I can understand hating petty camp disputes but is dting really necessary.. I mean i was in the right..
OMG letter-vomit. Kindly construct your grievance with some semblance of structure to your sentences and modest elaboration of the events leading to you getting Death-Touched and you might be taken more seriously.

Right now I laugh at you, and mourn the death of public education.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

This actually happened to me once too. I ported over to a guildy to grab C2 and then gate back to dreadlands to go root/dot in Karnors, as I came around the corner to zone into KC I see a drolvarg with dragon illusion on...Target it to make sure it doesnt see through invis and BAM you've been deathtouched. /bye clarity 2 and 20 minutes of porting and running to get it. I just hope someone got a good laugh out of it, afterwards some random dude from TMO sent me a tell.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This actually happened to me once too. I ported over to a guildy to grab C2 and then gate back to dreadlands to go root/dot in Karnors, as I came around the corner to zone into KC I see a drolvarg with dragon illusion on...Target it to make sure it doesnt see through invis and BAM you've been deathtouched. /bye clarity 2 and 20 minutes of porting and running to get it. I just hope someone got a good laugh out of it, afterwards some random dude from TMO sent me a tell.
Lol @ U
Old 07-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Fire Giant

you got pk'd
Old 07-19-2011, 06:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM's don't care about rule lawyers. If they were there first and you were trying to take the camp because "rule x says this so i am in the right" you'll get blasted.
Seb King anyone?
Old 07-19-2011, 07:35 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tr0d (shaere) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seb King anyone?
Not since Kinsawt and Nirron got suspended for it.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Banned

Uthgaard deathtouches when he wanna.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerokella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since when has deathtouching people adhering to the rules become a fad /eyes someone
U MAD?!??!! Btw, where have you been?!
Closed Thread