Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a good couple of hours for me to reach my destination, actually. I went from Cabilis all the way to FV, took that boat, waited at the docks in BB, ran through EC on my way to NRo, and then got on the barge to Velious. Went LD on Icebreaker at -18000 (East/West) in Iceclad and had to swim all the way to the SW island, then ran all the way through to WL to get my WL tooth. Finally, I parked at the Kael ZL so I could go to the open Kael raid.

Good exercise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exercise....

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-27-2016, 02:30 PM
VIP / Contributor

some of my oldest and fondest EQ memories involve riding on, or waiting for that damned OoT boat.

<3

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 08-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some of my oldest and fondest EQ memories involve riding on, or waiting for that damned OoT boat.

<3
Oldest as in taking up the greatest length of time, right? Damn those boats can be slow!
Old 08-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Custom content, speed boats?

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-27-2016, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Perhaps my memory is fuzzy, but on Live, weren't the boats considered named mobs? I remember my bard practicing his begging and intimidation skills with various results. A successful intimidation caused it to stall momentarily. But on Project 99, I seem not to be able to click anywhere on a boat to "target" it. It seems to be an object that is programmed to move in a certain pattern. *shrugs*
Old 08-28-2016, 04:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Custom content, speed boats?
Take those little rowboats you can steer and code them at max bard speed. Make them spawn more places. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2016, 05:33 AM
Fire Giant

with sow/levi i still think running to firepots is quicker then waiting on the boat.

long as you're near oasis.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take those little rowboats you can steer and code them at max bard speed. Make them spawn more places. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree but they should be items quested not spawnable. It wouldnt be EQ if you didnt have to run all over the world for a want that only had 5 charges on it to summon boats.

Old 08-28-2016, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should come with the potential consequence of falling off and losing all your gear.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should come with the potential consequence of falling off and losing all your gear.
How about randomly spawning level 60 sharks that come to eat you?

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Closed Thread