Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

Chide you? I just think it's funny. I think the prospect of Eccezan joining IB is equally funny. It's not like I tried to lecture or ridicule you. Loly, you're not welcome on the new boards.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chide you? I just think it's funny. I think the prospect of Eccezan joining IB is equally funny. It's not like I tried to lecture or ridicule you. Loly, you're not welcome on the new boards.
hahaha, I like how you make that statement after I declared I would never join them.

dude, none of us were going to come to the new "TMO boards" because they aren't legitimately TMO forums.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

call it whatever you want, nonfactor
Old 03-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
call it whatever you want, nonfactor
Keep telling yourself that.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Banned

we all can understand tmo members wanting to keep the name because they feel they are a part of tmo and been playing for years with it here...

but if we took a vote...the majority would say its "a pussy move" or "pretty gar" that tmo reformed with the name under zagum or no fennin people
Old 03-12-2014, 05:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vosooth316 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we all can understand tmo members wanting to keep the name because they feel they are a part of tmo and been playing for years with it here...

but if we took a vote...the majority would say its "a pussy move" or "pretty gar" that tmo reformed with the name under zagum or no fennin people
At very least they could have reformed as "TMO"

I wouldn't have had any problem with that.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:13 AM
Banned

its just gay. you look like bitches. get your own name. you aint zeelot
Old 03-12-2014, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny you'd of all people say that.

It's no secret that I read your forums pretty much the entire time we were competing.

Your guild pretty much nominated you as the worst thing that ever happened to them. I remember what happened when you became an officer.

You know what though? I wasn't opposed to the merger or "burying the hatchet"

We might all be friends right now if the current TMO leadership hadn't initiated a hostile take-over.

Think that was a small sect, but whatever. It's funny though, with the exception of only two members, everyone followed my leadership in the merger. Funny how things change.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

I miss Zeelot and am looking forward to having a productive discussion with him. Even if we don't manage to work things out, I still have a lot of respect for him and <3 him.

What's funny is if Zeelot said "I'd like to let bygones be bygones, let's get back together and you guys can control all of the guildbank but you have to take Loly back too," we would decline. That's right, Loly - you're enough of a fuckwad that we would trade the product of years of hard work, about 20 million in plat and items, just to not have to deal with your inane bullshit internally.

I realize the whole thing is quite a bit more complex than that, but what I say is the honest truth! You are a dealbreaker.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think that was a small sect, but whatever. It's funny though, with the exception of only two members, everyone followed my leadership in the merger. Funny how things change.
Trust me man, I know.

As I said earlier- none of us were opposed to the merger until the TMO responsible for it started cutting out old TMO.
Closed Thread