Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saujee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Awakened got banned It was a breath of fresh to see other guilds get a shot at these targets right? Even Rogean or Sirken was streaming the event + an added earthquake to add to the fun.
That is why I made this thread to see if there is an alternative to be able to see other guilds get a better chance at these targets. It is not just for my own personal gains. But for the server as a whole. See everyone having a good time and just enjoying P1999 end game together without having to leave their respective guilds and join them just to gain access to it or wait for them to get banned.
What you are trying to say in way too many words is: Please enforce a rotation.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoekiWiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We did that on Quellious too!

And thus, <Explicit> was born. Memorieeeeees
I miss Explicit
Old 01-30-2017, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To which the short, politically incorrect response from the current raiding community is: gfys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1
Offering a 10k bounty for Soeki's or Jigoku's suspension pm me logs of GM discussion and fraps link to collect

Uyan <Aftermath>
Old 01-30-2017, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss Explicit
Who are you?! I've been lookin for my Quellious'ers since I got on p99.

Denizzen Squirrelbeater, Mank of VM, reporting for doody.

Quote:
Offering a 10k bounty for Soeki's or Jigoku's suspension pm me logs of GM discussion and fraps link to collect

Uyan <Aftermath>
Old 01-30-2017, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

OP your guild sucks. Go to a better one and you will see the end game.

Even CSG kill things these days... Sirken made the server far more casual then it has ever been... if even after those changes your guild cannot get FTE... go to a better one.

If you want it to be even more casual and enforce a rotation like Legday is saying... go Phinny or some other enforced rotation server... Atleast you have a choice on where to go. If p99 becomes enforced rotation there wont be anything different then any of those other welfare easy pixels Quest emulators out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I am trying to say is, is there another way other than racing.

The top guilds are great. I dont want take anything from them but unfortunately it is like racing vs guilds on steroids atm and the top guilds will always have that advantage and stay on the top leaving lower guilds unable to progress unless the top guild gets banned or they deguild and join them.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Edit: And also that all guilds should be equal. They shouldn't be. Hardcore isn't for everyone nor is casual. If you aren't happy in your casual guild then look elsewhere.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by saujee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I am trying to say is, is there another way other than racing.

The top guilds are great. I dont want take anything from them but unfortunately it is like racing vs guilds on steroids atm and the top guilds will always have that advantage and stay on the top leaving lower guilds unable to progress unless the top guild gets banned or they deguild and join them.
Ok ok ok. I am REALLY bored at work, which is why this thread is getting so much of my attention :P

You're not getting it. There are more people on the server than there is content for everyone to do everything they want all the time.

The biggest kids on the playground don't want to share the basketball court with you.

Two options.

1) Join one of the teams
2) Try to get in some play time when they're distracted (killing something else) or taking a break (eating a banhammer sammich)

Yes, they will beat you on racing most of the time.

No, they won't let you play with their toys.

y u no speaka ingrish?!

Quote:

Uyan <Aftermath>
Old 01-30-2017, 04:30 PM
Kobold

Standing on an imaginary line for 8+ hours is now casual. And raiding in p99 is akin to the Olympics. These are mentalities that are eventually going to destory the server. Or we can keep letting people snowball into the same 2 guilds cause its the easiest to be a warmbody. Either way this shit is on the downhill. Lets hope the fabled Custom Content will be worth it. Hell they've added so many GM Quality of Life non-classic amendments at this point we might as well head to Luclin!
Old 01-30-2017, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Standing on an imaginary line for 8+ hours is now casual. And raiding in p99 is akin to the Olympics. These are mentalities that are eventually going to destory the server.
This idiocy has been abundant for the entirety of the server's existence (even in the years of 48 hour variance) and it's still going strong after 7 years.
Closed Thread