Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottyb0y [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any tank worth their salt, especially warriors, knows tanking is more than mashing taunt and standing in place. Its about weapon selection positioning coordinating teamwork, etc~ If tanking was that simple we wouldn't have so many bad tanks now would we?
Well, to be fair, warrior tanking in EQ isn't exactly rocket science. It's pretty much as basic as tanking can get (and I don't just mean in EQ, I mean in general)

With that said, any form of tanking is more than just hitting x number of button(s). Even if there were NO buttons to push, and just auto-attack to turn on, tanking would still be a lot more than turning on auto-attack and going AFK.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Mage cause its nice and relaxing but not to afk like wizard. I like to shoot the breeze and have a good time without worrying about some of the important group things like a puller or CC (especially bard) must do. Allows me time to chill, eat dinner, take a dump after eating dinner etc... all while the group progresses fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Orc

the most fun class to play that ive ever played was bard. my 2nd favorite was magician but now im burned out on them i had two lvl 70 magicians (diffferent servers) and now one on p99 i made a rouge for something different and it is alot of fun so far.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Kobold

Rogue.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Banned

Bard for sure.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monks for dungeons with a high risk of training, nothing more satisfying than training an enemy guild and gaining control of a zoneline.
Fixed for u pal
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 AM
Large Rat

Bard or Ranger without a doubt, mainly because they are the most fun to pull with and, when it comes to grouping or raiding, pulling is my favorite thing to do. Monks, Necs, and SKs are good pullers too, but FD pulling is kind of boring. CC with a ranger is a lot of fun also, and both classes are excellent kiters. Most importantly though I think there are no two classes where the difference between bad players and good players is more pronounced.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:58 AM
Fire Giant

If I could quickly (like, in under 10 minutes) get into a group every time I wanted to... I'd play an enchanter or possibly a wizard.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:16 AM
Fire Giant

I love playing a ranger in a group. I loved to pull outdoors (admittingly not as useful in) I could also do CC and DPS.

I miss my ranger. Maybe I'll make one... I think I shall.