Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Default New Thread Section.

There should be a props thread section. Something to counter the RnF. Giving shout outs to awesome people on p99 that help and care about the community.

Like Lythian, a toon that helped me find my corpse after dying afk running in Frontier Mounts and lev dropping. 20k splat.
I wish I had tons of $$ to donate to him for the time he spent finding my corpse.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 07-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There should be a props thread section. Something to counter the RnF. Giving shout outs to awesome people on p99 that help and care about the community.

Like Lythian, a toon that helped me find my corpse after dying afk running in Frontier Mounts and lev dropping. 20k splat.
I wish I had tons of $$ to donate to him for the time he spent finding my corpse.
RMTer! BAN HIM!

On a more serious vein, Server Chat fulfils this function admirably.
Riotgirl - formerly High Elf Enchanter | Ayonae Ro
Old 07-28-2015, 03:49 PM
Banned

OP confirmed hacker, you can't splat for 20k dmg
Old 07-28-2015, 04:58 PM
Banned

I think we need a section of the forums where you post stories about neutral encounters with other players where not much good or bad happened.

Like... "The other day I was running through nek forest and I saw this mage running through the other way. I turned to stop and ask him if he needed any buffs but he just kept running. I'm not really mad and I mean who knows maybe he's a nice guy. I just kinda turned back around and kept running and proceeded to go on with my day. A little later on a nice man in the EC Tunnel cast a sow spell on me and then I ran really fast. I wanted to thank him but before I could finish typing he gated away which I guess is rude but also kind of nice to just ninja buff me like that? That was pretty nice I guess. Oh yea and then this Ogre was out of drink and I told him, you just go over there to that hut and get more drinks. I'm not sure if he listened to me or even heard me because he just kinda kept on running. Everquest"
Old 07-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

what a looser

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2015, 06:54 PM
Banned

the hippies lost, get a hair cut and a real job
Old 07-28-2015, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 07-28-2015, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troof [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the hippies lost, get a hair cut and a real job

Gradner Goodtimes - 60 Bard
Old 07-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

RNF serves that purpose, the bleed from red is well odd, noone reading there I would guess. Moderation has hit a new low... DB will squash this soon... prediction.

2 cent,
I dont have and S to add.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Only if it has a good name "props thread section" sounds fucking lame.

How about, Praise and Thanks

Now that I named it properly its not such a bad idea, but I'm taking credit for it.