Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because you aren't Indian.
Thanks? I think.

Our Oracle DBA is a chick from the Ukraine.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

Its funny how you play with someone for a year on a 15 year old elf sim, then soon as they get your account info, people get the pixel virus... Why the fuck do people act like this on shit that won't matter in a year or two.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aborted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny how you play with someone for a year on a 15 year old elf sim, then soon as they get your account info, people get the pixel virus... Why the fuck do people act like this on shit that won't matter in a year or two.
No conscience, no problem

I would be uneasy being in the same room with people like Littlegyno and rellapse and other cold fish sociopaths, no shit, got some real fucked up creeps lurking about here
Old 09-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aborted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come back and play some bro! I will hook you up with a level 60 np if you don't wanna play your mage.

Trust you with my infos nameen?
Old 09-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks? I think.

Our Oracle DBA is a chick from the Ukraine.
But still not American.

I wish I was an oracle DBA. I would buy a boat.
Old 09-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But still not American.

I wish I was an oracle DBA. I would buy a boat.
Meh, the last two companies I've been at they have been the same pay grade as I was. Not worth working with shitty software that is breaking every 15 seconds.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My account name is my social security number is that better?
U can trust me w pixels and ssn
Old 09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

1) Nothxu gave you info to another one of his accounts, and that was how you 'hacked' into his main account.

2) No, you can't just swipe shit off other peoples accounts. Why would this be ok? Go read the section of the PnP covering fraud. It has broad sweeping definitions left purposely vague so that it covers situations like this

3) Gyno doesn't have nothxu's AoN, he was trolling.

4) GM's can't play characters on either server. Neither myself nor Sirken ever had toons on Red guilded in any major guild.

5) Bullshit like this is the reason why I've stopped offering CSR support for Red except for item poofs/database look-ups. It's not worth putting up with anymore when every decision we make turns into a shitshow, even when following policy.

To all the legitimate people on Red 99, you still have CSR support from our Guides and Sirken, you just won't see me around.

If nothxu is still around, I'll talk with Sirken about getting his stuff back that you stole. Ultimately I'm going to leave it up to him, so that you can all flame him for the decision.
Closed Thread