Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Question:

Does most of the Kunark HP and AC items that Shamans can wear come with STA on it ?

I ask because if not then it pays to use starting points for STA? If most of the HP and AC items have STA on them that shamans can use then it might be better to go with WIS for your starting points.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonden_Ockay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question:

Does most of the Kunark HP and AC items that Shamans can wear come with STA on it ?

I ask because if not then it pays to use starting points for STA? If most of the HP and AC items have STA on them that shamans can use then it might be better to go with WIS for your starting points.
There's not tons of STA gear, but the HP returns on STA are very minimal. Many people (myself included) think it's more practical to put starting points in WIS rather than STA.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's not tons of STA gear, but the HP returns on STA are very minimal. Many people (myself included) think it's more practical to put starting points in WIS rather than STA.
At level 50 I recieved 100 hp for my stamina buff. That's significant.
Closed Thread