Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Sarnak

I have been testing things that interest me. It's in everyones best interest to make sure the things you care about in kunark are gonna work right.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:59 AM
Banned

Nilbog I believe is the one that said they could do it (complete the project) without players to test things. Not everyone reports bugs on the current server either, they abuse the crap out of things until it gets fixed. It's the way of gaming in this day and age.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they abuse the crap out of things until it gets fixed. It's the way of gaming in this day and age.
damn exploiters don't know anyone here thats done that yet!
Old 12-11-2010, 05:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn exploiters don't know anyone here thats done that yet!
pardon, i mean in p99 as a whole not this forum =D
Old 12-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Kobold

I'm going to have to agree with my pal Bob on this one. Get to the Beta server so we can get Kunark released asap, IMO. The faster we work through the zones that are in right now, the faster we can get more zones released. I've seen enough threads with people asking for the release info on Kunark. Get off your asses and help get it done. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 AM
Kobold

Also, there has been a lot of bitching in the past about people exploiting bugs, etc. It's not a very hard concept. If you help test the beta, things will get fixed before they go live and there will be less of a chance for game breaking bugs in the future. The changes that are happening with melee right now are a perfect example of where I'm going with this.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybottom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog I believe is the one that said they could do it (complete the project) without players to test things. Not everyone reports bugs on the current server either, they abuse the crap out of things until it gets fixed. It's the way of gaming in this day and age.
Not everything needs to be reported either. Mobs pathing under the castle in KC is a known issue, but i dont recall there being a post about it.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Aviak

i played in fv for a bit, died and lost my corpse, was searching for somewhere to buy chipped bone rods, zoned into gfay, went ld and cant log back on, dunno if gfay is down or what
Old 12-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the cool kids play on the west coast with me sir
^
westside!
Old 12-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
they abuse the crap out of things until it gets fixed. It's the way of gaming in this day and age.
its more like the way of humankind than videogaming.
Closed Thread