Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhstin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who's the ugly bitch with fake red hair?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's my mother you son of a bitch!
Hahahahahahaha holyshit
Old 11-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Banned

i dont know if you know this, but all old asian ladies look like that
Old 11-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The officer in Fresh was really not rude. I was in guild chat for that entire conversation, you spent about 10 minutes straight complaining about how you couldn't find groups for weeks and how you were being corpse camped.

I spoke to you in depth about the situation, your complaints seemed hyperbolic and didn't reflect the experiences of anyone else I've encountered. Twinks don't camp zones for hours, there's groups all over the place all the time, and saying you can't solo as a cleric unless it's specifically against undead at level 8 is outright ridiculous.
I don't think I was "complaining" just looking for some help in boosting morale. ("Don't worry, it'll get better. Maybe you're just having bad luck. Keep at it") I wasn't super hooked on red just yet and just wanted to get into the swing of things duo'ing and/or grouping. I wasn't able to find anyone in <Fresh> that was my level and willing to group and every group I did manage to find was swiftly crushed by twinks (Most of the time my group mates gave up so I would log and try again next time.) I did travel all the way to nektulos to solo zombies there for awhile.

Robinthehood most certainly camps CB for hours at a time, he's an evil evil twink ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The officer was speaking generally, that if you bothered to join teamspeak and bothered to try and be a part of the community, you'd probably see better results. You then got quite passive aggressive and you were removed from the guild.

You told me that you would log in, ask around for a group, and if you didn't get a response quickly you'd log for days (apparently, since somehow in "weeks" you're still level 8 which is insane). Except you're using the lack of responses to point back and say "See! There's never any groups here!" despite someone like myself who has 3 characters in the 20's range who've basically grouped the entire way up without any hassle whatsoever.
The officer said something a long the lines of "If you were competent enough to join teamspeak.." which was definitely passive aggressive I was called a whiner by an officer because I was sharing my experience of having trouble finding players my level who wanted to group. So I said this guild probably isn't for me and as I was typing /guildremove I was kicked. I don't think I was at all passive aggressive!

Quote:
These groups never came instantly, sometimes I would be on for around an hour or two before finding one, but it's worth it because an hour in a good zone is worth 4 or 5 hours on Blue in that same zone. I know you said that you don't exactly have the time to wait that long, but then you can't really sit there and cry about not being able to find one while simultaneously playing like objectively the worst soloing class outside of maybe warriors.

Pick a class you can solo with. Solo while you're online until you find a group. Join the group and blast through levels.

This smells much more of an elaborate troll though, I can't imagine anyone who's actually an adult and this helpless in a game that they're obviously incredibly familiar with and knows exactly what they're doing.
This forum post of mine has merited me a few friends and now I'm level 14 and headed out of crushbone, this certainly wasn't a troll. I don't think i'm "Helpless" I was just surprised & demoralized at the lack of lowlevel players hanging around noobie zones and that has made it tough to start as a cleric.

I will admit however, that I haven't tried hard enough and need to really want to play here in-order to make it through. I have been on the fence about red due to all the (let's be honest) shitposting and other negative nonsense but today has definitely been very productive.

Thanks for the suggestions, messages and other things forum lurkers. See ya in-game
Old 11-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think I was "complaining" just looking for some help in boosting morale. ("Don't worry, it'll get better. Maybe you're just having bad luck. Keep at it") I wasn't super hooked on red just yet and just wanted to get into the swing of things duo'ing and/or grouping. I wasn't able to find anyone in <Fresh> that was my level and willing to group and every group I did manage to find was swiftly crushed by twinks (Most of the time my group mates gave up so I would log and try again next time.) I did travel all the way to nektulos to solo zombies there for awhile.

Robinthehood most certainly camps CB for hours at a time, he's an evil evil twink ;p

The officer said something a long the lines of "If you were competent enough to join teamspeak.." which was definitely passive aggressive I was called a whiner by an officer because I was sharing my experience of having trouble finding players my level who wanted to group. So I said this guild probably isn't for me and as I was typing /guildremove I was kicked. I don't think I was at all passive aggressive!

This forum post of mine has merited me a few friends and now I'm level 14 and headed out of crushbone, this certainly wasn't a troll. I don't think i'm "Helpless" I was just surprised & demoralized at the lack of lowlevel players hanging around noobie zones and that has made it tough to start as a cleric.

I will admit however, that I haven't tried hard enough and need to really want to play here in-order to make it through. I have been on the fence about red due to all the (let's be honest) shitposting and other negative nonsense but today has definitely been very productive.

Thanks for the suggestions, messages and other things forum lurkers. See ya in-game
I can tell.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can tell when you get some (maybe most). white people mad on the Internet. They instantly start focusing on race if you're not white.

I'm half black too. Maybe I can get you to start calling me ****** if I call you fat enough times =)

What a beautiful morning stroll.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

I want to see more pics of your Mom.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

tl:dr rating 1 star
Old 11-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Banned

This horse is still in the race folks

Pras
Old 11-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Banned

good thread, i cried
Old 11-13-2014, 11:39 PM
Kobold

Don't give up. I have faith in you, youngling!
Closed Thread