Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 04:32 AM
Banned

Red would be way better if pop were 300-400. But as it stands now, it's a boring sack of shit. Terrible community too for the most part.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red would be way better if pop were 300-400. But as it stands now, it's a boring sack of shit. Terrible community too for the most part.
The same notion, regarding the low pop, has kept me from coming back to red until just now. Look, i see people claiming to be interested in starting on red for the first time, or red veterans who claim they would like to return if only the pop wasnt so low, IMHO if one should fall into either one of these schools of thought, go ahead and boot up red and be a part of the solution to this cyclical self fulfilling prophecy. I mean yeah, a 300-400 person server would be closer to ideal but a 200 person server should people start dripping back in is a good start.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

It needs a GM event to end all GM events, an event that'll re-engage everyone who used to play.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:32 AM
Sarnak

Lol well I'm glad to see a few others beginning to consider red as I have. So update on my little druid. I have been doing a bunch of crappie after work in RL so have been slow to start. I'm up to lvl 8 and it is obvious the xp bonus is on the server! I haven't put much time in so far and already lvl 8. So far every time I see anyone else I just avoid them for now. I'm about to attempt to dive into crush bone and give that a shot. I have unfortunately not gotten to lucky on loot having only found a little cloth armor and bought a couple pieces of rawhide but hopefully will fill in some of these slots soon from the orcs. I play around 5ish central time usa for anyone interested in duo.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol well I'm glad to see a few others beginning to consider red as I have. So update on my little druid. I have been doing a bunch of crappie after work in RL so have been slow to start. I'm up to lvl 8 and it is obvious the xp bonus is on the server! I haven't put much time in so far and already lvl 8. So far every time I see anyone else I just avoid them for now. I'm about to attempt to dive into crush bone and give that a shot. I have unfortunately not gotten to lucky on loot having only found a little cloth armor and bought a couple pieces of rawhide but hopefully will fill in some of these slots soon from the orcs. I play around 5ish central time usa for anyone interested in duo.
The CB belt hand in isn't so great on red99, however the patchwork armor will certainly fill some empty slots if you're the right size [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

no intent to hijack the thread, but in response to the comment above, does the 50% xp modifier apply to quests or just mob killing xp? Are there any worthwhile xp quests left in the game?
Old 03-23-2017, 11:07 AM
Kobold

Good question, Blumpkin. I thought it was mob exp only. However I could be wrong.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same notion, regarding the low pop, has kept me from coming back to red until just now. Look, i see people claiming to be interested in starting on red for the first time, or red veterans who claim they would like to return if only the pop wasnt so low, IMHO if one should fall into either one of these schools of thought, go ahead and boot up red and be a part of the solution to this cyclical self fulfilling prophecy. I mean yeah, a 300-400 person server would be closer to ideal but a 200 person server should people start dripping back in is a good start.
Nahh. Because the majority of the ones that make up the 100 or so are the worst of the bunch. There is a reason they are the only ones remaining on that server.

Really, ideally, the server needs a full refresh. That'll bring interest back into the server. It's so topheavy atm and no signs of getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumpkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no intent to hijack the thread, but in response to the comment above, does the 50% xp modifier apply to quests or just mob killing xp? Are there any worthwhile xp quests left in the game?
Monster kills only.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nahh. Because the majority of the ones that make up the 100 or so are the worst of the bunch. There is a reason they are the only ones remaining on that server.

Really, ideally, the server needs a full refresh. That'll bring interest back into the server. It's so topheavy atm and no signs of getting better.
Who asked for your opinions and a list of your fears? OP already stated he's excited that thre are some villains on the server.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

Let me know when you guys get in the mid 20's range. We got a mage / mage / enchanter team going hard and having a blast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread