Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how some of the posters in this thread think server firsts mean anything.
Please get on the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got all our server firsts on velious and kunark in 2000 and 2001 sry to dissapoint Getsome, but your guild was 10 yrs late
Old 05-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46shadesofgway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and I were actually discussing how to figure out what sort of shady shit quickfingers was involved in, and I mentioned that I had donated some cash so I would try to talk to Nilbog and have him look into it.

Funny how that turned out with him being given a character and early epic pieces by uthgaard, right?

Also, I never told you how much I donated.
It wasn't about shady shit QF was involved in, it was about shady shit IB was involved in.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 05-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vp opened up about 6 months after we had 75+ vp keys
i notice this never gets argued with or invalidated even by the most virulent tmo spinster
Old 05-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanitorGotGriefedOffBox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shady shit like fucking one of the fatcow GMs and getting away with cheating for it?
I don't see how fucking one GM and doing favors for another has anything to do with cheating.

GMs are people too.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 05-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

IB is like a joke guild. None of them were actually doing this stuff as server firsts on eq the first time around. They thought it meant something 10yrs later! At least you guys impressed me with your dedication. Gotta be worth something.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Banned

If TMO is legit I wonder why Eccezan just got his Main wizard unbanned after being banned for MQ ?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire Giant

Harrison. You should be our main tank
Banned

also

www.eccezan.com
Old 05-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanitorGotGriefedOffBox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about the GM who was fucking one of your greasy slobs watching you exploit for hours and not punishing you for it?

Shady enough yet?
If we're talking in terms of which GM was the biggest pain in our ass, it was most DEFINITELY Amelinda.

Here's a short summary of what she did;

-Made VP a pain in our ass by stopping us from fighting dragons on the ledge
-Responsible for 1-2 of TMO's raid suspensions
-Reversed decisions based on Perun whining to her in IB's private Vent
-Had the balls to say when we were raid suspended that we couldn't train in VP.
-Was being paid off by other guilds on the server to have things go their way (which was proven on the FoH forums)

There's much more, but lets be real here; Amelinda was the biggest pain in TMO's ass in the history of GMs.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Better start deleting then because I have used my connections to tag one of your alts TMO