Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Banned

lol smart ass! just an old quote i remember.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

^^ Banksy
Old 06-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.
+1

Watched a movie on banksy
Old 06-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Banned

Oh and for those who don't know Banksy look him up, there is Also a documentary on him. Really interesting dude.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Kobold

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaU_VpMu0cE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaU_VpMu0cE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 06-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jFrEVn4_pcw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jFrEVn4_pcw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

TMO "giving away" Faydedar, wiping with 22+ people (Mostly VP geared toons, lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm? Greed? You have the same opportunity as anyone else on this server to experience this content or get loots.

Seems to me you are doing something wrong.
lol
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1

Watched a movie on banksy
exit through the gift shop?
Old 06-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Banned

Think so, about the filmer that came to America I think.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that's the part where Alarti said you got them working again.

And I'm sure many needed the "wake up and raid" kick in the pants before Velious.

And even still, you can get your stabs at raid targets etc but it might be time morale wise to lower certain expectations. It's not entirely a fault of the leadership really, but the "zerg recruitment" of players leaves you with very few dedicated that will continue to raid and perfect their chars after seeing the content a few times. They zerg up, see it a few times, lose interest.

Also, might I again suggest being a dragon faction guild. The quested armor itself is superior (class suits) except for AC, which can be made up in other slots, especially when you consider the quested haste items that give you haste in otherwise very rare/impossible slots. The raiding style will be low stress, low competition and very good comparable reward. Sleepers keys will start dropping off the big giants (velk included) after TMO is done working shit over.

I'd also avoid, in the interest of mental health/job productivity during release period, the IB race vs TMO to get keyed and try to wake the sleeper. But, I mean, if you're unemployed or make your own hours etc... by all means.
This is one of the cutest posts ive seen in a while. Its over simplistic dumb shits like this that perpetuate the retard culture of this server.

If you really think TMO is anything is capable of doing anything but controlling content that people have just got tired of doing you clearly have not been watching. TMO did not reenergize itself; this is the most ludicrous statement ever. Their 'base' was not reinvigorated for Velious; their fucking base doesnt even play much since FE formed; more than half the people who raid regularly with TMO are not people who were part of the 'base' that FE shit-stomped.

TMO did anything possible to stay alive once a group of people who were motivated enough to kill shit came. The fact of the matter is that MOST people dont CARE as much as TMO about long term domination of pixels; but when they start caring, that is when TMO is faced against any group of people with motivation and dedication, TMO is shown to simply be a guild that calls out number one when noone else is around that cares enough to do so. They will never be number one, because number one requires there to be actual competition. When this actual competition comes, TMO is not in any way shape or form superior to even a force that was created out of scraps. When I was getting tells about rotating mobs outside of VP on a 1 to 1 basis by the TMO 'core', I did not have the audacity (or perhaps I should say stupidity) to come on here and claim victory; nor did FE accept this arrangement - we were getting 75% or more of the mobs outside of VP, there was never a reason to. TMO wants farm status without competition and the borderline psychotic feeling of superiority that they seem to get with it. Whenever that is not available, you see them resort to the most desperate and underhanded tactics imaginable.

Claiming that TMO will be able to dominant Velious when people are actually motivated and guilds have actual structure; i.e., when TMO has actual competition, is laughable.
Closed Thread