Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Banned

Default What Red needs to have 2 guilds!

In order to give red two competitive guilds that war over end game content you would only need one thing...

Make Lite, Jib, Andis, Colgate, Jeremy, and Murda run a guild together. Personally I think you got a better shot of surviving a Nuclear Bomb with a tinfoil shield. But if you could make all those ego's work together and bring their crews...

and by some miracle the guild wasn't banned in the first month, you'd have a guild that stole over 50% of the endgame content. Just had to say it because I was tired of hearing a ton of BS that would equal nothing.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Naw, you need at least 3 to be interesting.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw, you need at least 3 to be interesting.
don't get greedy!
Old 08-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In order to give red two competitive guilds that war over end game content you would only need one thing...

Make Lite, Jib, Andis, Colgate, Jeremy, and Murda run a guild together. Personally I think you got a better shot of surviving a Nuclear Bomb with a tinfoil shield. But if you could make all those ego's work together and bring their crews...

and by some miracle the guild wasn't banned in the first month, you'd have a guild that stole over 50% of the endgame content. Just had to say it because I was tired of hearing a ton of BS that would equal nothing.
Convincing their crews to play this boring ass box would be the biggest challenge considering those players have all joined before.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Convincing their crews to play this boring ass box would be the biggest challenge considering those players have all joined before.
LOL very true but nah these guys are loose allies at best they never worked 100% together. Some of them but not all as a unit which is what would need to happen.

Sure if I run across either of those names and there is pvp we all wind up grouped together but never as a full on guild group effort. It's more like oh shit there's Colgate invite him.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
andis will never play well with anybody else. everybody thinks he's a faggot and a piece of shit and they're right.
Never once had a problem with Andis myself, can't comment on anyone else's issue's with him but guy was always Ace's in my book.

Most of the guys I've mentioned I've fought on alt's and mains with no hard feelings afterward just cuz we were bored. I've never seen Nihilum able to act with that lvl of maturity.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shrug, you're autistic and i think most people agree. the thing is 'the resistance' can't even get along with nihilum as an enemy. Lite alienates everybody, andis is a shitty faggot to everybody, heartbrand didn't let lite and azrael walk all over him and jibken kicks everybody out of his guild for 'being spies.'

it's just a sad state of affairs for 'the resistance.'
Nah just how men act, we brawl and hug it out. Fags hide behind other guys and run mouth...I'm sure we can all guess which one you are.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
yaw you're all men.

you're a joke syft, i've literally never even seen you ingame doing anything of value. who are you besides some weird forum autist?
Are you talking about me or you? I can't tell

That statement fits you better than me. I'm just curious what you think you've ever done that couldn't have been done by randomly generated blue new member Nihilum?
Last edited by Syft 2.0; 08-11-2014 at 01:47 AM..
Old 08-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
i made a picture of truffle shuffle lite.

that's a pretty big accomplishment imho.

What exactly have you done?
I just gain the fear of my enemies and respect of my peers through pvp, and force your guildmates to plug, gate or die everytime I log in despite a massive gear and lvl advantage.

But Truffle Shuffling a guy on FQ that gets more ass in a week than you get in a year... shit man you win.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL very true but nah these guys are loose allies at best they never worked 100% together. Some of them but not all as a unit which is what would need to happen.

Sure if I run across either of those names and there is pvp we all wind up grouped together but never as a full on guild group effort. It's more like oh shit there's Colgate invite him.
Azrael/dentists/force merged together and kicked Nihi's ass at full force for about a month or so. Unfortunately we had to have mobs on hawaiin time and every time we pushed the mobs there the server was magically reset.