Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 06:15 PM
Kobold

No reason for anyone to jump all over this guy. He asked a reasonable question.

In my experience the GMs have never affected my play negatively whatsoever. I dunno if there is guild favoritism or not, but I am not gonna assume there is because Guy A, Guy B, and Guy C are whining about it. I'm here to have fun, not get caught up in any drama. Most the people that complain are the kind of people who would do anything to get ahead of others from what I gather anyway. Again that is an assumption, but I'm willing to make that one before I assume GMs who sacrifice their freetime and money to give us a FREE EQ server to play on are all evil jerks on a powertrip. Are they perfect? No, but neither are any of us.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

GM's have acted without bias attitudes when the situation calls for it - I.E first to engage, banning everyone who duel boxes regardless of guild... There are definate times when, unless the GM is standing there and watching, they cant do anything due to lack of proof: training is a good example of this, whether its an accident or on purpose.

And when those situations happen, and the people get pissed off because the GM refuses to take one persons word over another, they go cry and claim favortism.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Sarnak

Take this thread in to consideration of how many people are pleased with the GMs. Instead of hearing rumors or rants about people that more then likely broke the rules. (stated above..) Get your own opinion to base your decision off of.

I think the GMs are great.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

The GM's here do an absolutely phenomenal job. The rage and crying you see is from people who didn't get their way. Just don't mistake the GM's for pushovers, they'll get in your face and shut you up just as quickly as you try to give them shit.

Our GM's got balls, be nice to them and they'll be nice to you. My sig sums it up.
Closed Thread