Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Large Bat

Default Explorers of Norrath

Hey, I am forming a new guild called the Explorers of Norrath which will be focused on forming groups to take on the zones that many people never get to experience. We will try to takeon these zones at the levels they were designed for, and will choose which zones we explore based on interest by the members.

The plan is that maybe once every one or two weeks we will have a zoned designated for which members can decide if they want to join that journey or not. I am thinking that only one zone per level group can be designated. So for example we could in theory have Crushbone (lvls 6-14) and Plane of Fear (lvls 45-50) designated in the same week (just examples, not spots I will prolly be choosing). Anyone is welcome to join and non members are welcome to take part if they want.

The vision for the guild is pretty much to make a hub for people who are interested in experiencing more of the game than the average player gets to. You will not be required to participate in every journey and we will not be focused on getting the best gear etc.. That being said you must be a good player for your class and you must work well in a group.

This is not a hardcore guild. I want to stress that I want this to be a hub for people to be able to find groups. I am welcoming people of any level but you need to understand that without enough people at you level there is not a lot this guild can do for you. I do not want high level people joining along in low level zones powerleveling us. However it would be nice to get people who can port/ invisiblilty/shrink so we can reach all the places we want in good time.

I am looking for officers who will be willing to lead groups and hope this guild gets a positive response. Hit my character up named Hooka in-game. I am currently level 14 so I will personally be focusing on getting people around my level so that I can setup some journeys soon.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Orc

Bump - recent guild groups have included Najena, Timorous Deep, Unrest and Upper Guk.

Ceebeegee - 27 Monk, always LFG
<Explorers of Norrath>
Old 03-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

This is a really good group of people. If you are looking for a more social experience I would definitely look them up. EQ is much more fun with friends.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 03-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Aviak

I am interested. I have a lvl 16 Shaman and a Lvl 10 cleric I would be interested in joining with.

Who should I ask for specifically in game?
Closed Thread