Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Default 50+ money making spots?

I just found the password for my long lost account and have recovered my 54 mage, pretty stoked about it, need to get everything back together, just wondering what are some of the better money making spots 50+ these days ? is it still seafury cyclops and hill giants or is there something better / easier?
Old 05-27-2017, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

The caves west of WL Ring have faerie dragons which drop velious gems and tar goos which drop vendor gems.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:55 AM
Sarnak

raw plat per hour, Seafuries are king.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeatee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just found the password for my long lost account and have recovered my 54 mage, pretty stoked about it, need to get everything back together, just wondering what are some of the better money making spots 50+ these days ? is it still seafury cyclops and hill giants or is there something better / easier?
Seafuries are the best way to directly earn plat, but there often ways to earn more plat indirectly by farming items and selling them.

See the link in my signature for a bunch of ideas of places to earn plat without doing Seafuries; many of them can earn you some XP at the same time.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

Are the caves in wl single pulls? Any other spots? Perhaps quiet spots, seafury island... I just can't do it people are greedy asses and I'm not the type of person to try and out dick them. I don't care it's not the most money or no good experience just need to find a good alternative to seafury island
Old 06-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

What are hill Giants like these days?
Old 06-05-2017, 07:34 AM
Sarnak

HGs are contested amongst level 40's usually, it's much easier to get a pull than seafury island, but to me, the need to bank/vendor every hour turns me off to it. Maybe you should just look for a high value item camp and take that. If you can hold the camp, you won't have an issue with other people. Lower Guk has ass/sup or frenzy camp that 2k and 4k item drops. Albeit rare drops, it's still something. I don't know if a 54 Mage can handle it, but the entrance of the hole has chance at Loam drops. Some of those pieces sell for a few 100 to 1k per, and also can drop 100p vendor items. Shruken Goblin skulls in Warslik woods, clear at the gobbys, usually get an earring every 2-4 hours. Sell for 1.5-2k per. Also the Gobby ring in lake of ill omen. That thing can be super rare, but it's 7k if you get one. Just some ideas. Just look at what sells for a few k in EC, and find out if you can farm it.
Closed Thread