Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Default 10th Ring War Rotation

I've spoken with the largest guild entities on this server and we have come to an agreement. The goal of the agreement was to prevent the quest from turning into a spam-clicking air which quests like this tend to lean towards.

The agreement is basically:
  • When Badain spawns on your turn, you have up to 24-hours to start your war. After that it is up for anyone to turn in. If you miss your turn that still counts as your turn in the rotation.
  • Guilds will provide the rough spawn time to the next guild in the rotation, so that they have a rough idea of when he will spawn so they can plan accordingly.

The current rotation is:

1. CSG
2. Awakened
3. Aftermath

CSG did their turn in the rotation on Sunday, Awakened did their turn in the rotation tonight (Tuesday), Aftermath will be due for their Badain on Friday/Saturday depending on spawn.

Any guild/entity wishing to entering the rotation are free to contact any guild in the rotation. If you want to take a shot at the ring war, let us know and you can likely get fit into the next spawn of Badain, if not the next spawn the following one should work. If you succeed and like the idea of rotating it, we are happy to add you into the rotation.

A new guild entering or doing an attempt on the war, will simply push back the rotation and not make the guild currently up, lose their turn.
Old 05-11-2016, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

For guilds that are trying to decide if this is an achievable goal for you, I highly encourage you to give it a shot. In order to better inform your judgment, CSG has not succeeded with less than 1500 parsable melee dps per mob. There are all sorts of benchmarks you can inquire about from the other two guilds, but unless we have significant aoe dps, CSG looks for that level of performance before starting a war. Vindi is a great mob to parse your raid composition on and figure out where you are in terms of readiness.

Hit up aftermath and awakened for more tips. I'm sure they are full of insider information.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Rotation is now over, thanks to Awakened. They decided to leap frog our turn in right before we turned in. Sorry fellas. I had informed CSG we planned on doing the ringwar tonight and as we were gathering, they turned in with 10 in zone. Even if we had gone past the 24hr mark, it would be CSGs turn for the next war, not them.

Welcome to spam clicking air guys!
Last edited by Detoxx; 06-08-2016 at 07:09 PM..
Old 06-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

You can try to blame us, but you had a whole 24 Hours. You did not do it in those 24 Hours. This was specifically addressed in the first post.

Quote:
When Badain spawns on your turn, you have up to 24-hours to start your war. After that it is up for anyone to turn in. If you miss your turn that still counts as your turn in the rotation.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can try to blame us, but you had a whole 24 Hours. You did not do it in those 24 Hours. This was specifically addressed in the first post.
Situation was handled, were good now. Ty
Last edited by Detoxx; 06-08-2016 at 07:40 PM..
Old 07-07-2016, 04:52 AM
Sarnak

bump for this - someone suggest a restart order/date [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit:

Looks like Awakened did ring war last night, so guess Aftermath is up next!
Last edited by Culkasi; 07-07-2016 at 04:58 AM..
Old 07-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Works for us!
Old 10-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Ring War Rotation has ended, Awakened handed in earlier than the 24 hours allotted from when Sentry Badain spawns.

All ring wars going forward will be FFA!

Good luck all!
Last edited by Detoxx; 10-01-2016 at 03:37 PM..
Old 10-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

I'm sorry you feel the need to blame us for this but it was in fact Rustle who broke all rotations. They are the ones who decided to take our Veeshan's Peak yesterday, breaking all rotations they are involved in, per Getsome. I am not currently home, but I will supply quotes from a conversation had between you and Getsome saying exactly this.

I agree with you, it is very unfortunate that Rustle could not contain themselves, but I suggest you speak with them before crying about Awakened.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry you feel the need to blame us for this but it was in fact Rustle who broke all rotations. They are the ones who decided to take our Veeshan's Peak yesterday, breaking all rotations they are involved in, per Getsome. I am not currently home, but I will supply quotes from a conversation had between you and Getsome saying exactly this.

I agree with you, it is very unfortunate that Rustle could not contain themselves, but I suggest you speak with them before crying about Awakened.
What does Rustle breaking a rotation in VP have anything to do with Awakened breaking a Ring War rotation?

Is this not the same exact behavior/argument that Taken made when IB violated a Noble agreement and was chastised by the server for the same behavior?
Closed Thread