Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry you feel the need to blame us for this but it was in fact Rustle who broke all rotations. They are the ones who decided to take our Veeshan's Peak yesterday, breaking all rotations they are involved in, per Getsome. I am not currently home, but I will supply quotes from a conversation had between you and Getsome saying exactly this.

I agree with you, it is very unfortunate that Rustle could not contain themselves, but I suggest you speak with them before crying about Awakened.
Breaken, I am trying to reconcile your claims of Getsome suggesting that all rotations would be broken if Rustle advanced on VP, but I am having difficulty. The only record of the conversation that I have is posted below. I've asked for a specific mention of where Getsome makes the statement that you are claiming, but I've been told that such does not exist?

Please see below.
Last edited by Braknar; 10-02-2016 at 01:54 AM..
Old 10-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

I apologize, as I am still out. My logs of that exact same chat channel are from about two or so weeks ago, where Getsome says.. and i am paraphrasing.. one rotation, all rotations.. they are all the same to me.

This was in reply of the VP rotation possibly ending, as said by Detoxx.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

I believe rustle agreed to go very last in a 4 way rotation on VP if we'd all like to add some sensibility back into the world. I mean... ToV and VP and everything other than Tunare being in the same window means everyone's going to work really hard here to get less pixels than ever.

I'm a fan of spending more quality time in RL with friends and families AND spending more quality time in game killing things rather than staring at a /pet attack chat or Skype screen. (not that I use Skype for that #dumb)
Old 10-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Why don't we just let them in the vp rotation, this is silly.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't we just let them in the vp rotation, this is silly.
If that was the official opinion of awakened I think we can fix all this right now, right here.
Last edited by bktroost; 10-02-2016 at 12:55 PM..
Old 10-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

[9/8/2016 5:28:45 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: Well the vp rotation, judging by the last few comments, will not be remaining for much longer it seems
[9/8/2016 5:30:58 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: And in turn the Traktor rot
[9/8/2016 5:32:11 PM] Getsome: And the ring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[9/8/2016 5:33:34 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: What's the ring Gotta do with it?
[9/8/2016 5:35:42 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: Here's the thing
[9/8/2016 5:35:52 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: As much as I do not want to say this
[9/8/2016 5:36:27 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: That vp rotation goes, because although I could swing a 4 way rot, i almost guarantee awakened will not
[9/8/2016 5:36:33 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: They will kill all of it
[9/8/2016 5:36:41 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: They just have a bigger roster and more alts
[9/8/2016 5:36:44 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: So think carefully
[9/8/2016 5:37:09 PM] Getsome: When Windows overlap vp is lucky to get one tracker.
[9/8/2016 5:37:50 PM] Getsome: It's all the same to me. One rotation or all.

This conversation started because Detoxx was trying to work out an agreement to have a 24 Hour grace period on Statue FTE. Rustle and CSG had nothing to gain by this, and in fact felt (probably correctly) that they would see less Avatar kills from this change. The reason being that Awakened and Aftermath wouldn't need to call on them if they could wait until prime time every time.

Rustle was willing to allow this 24 Hour period if there was a rotation on Statue.

[9/8/2016 5:13:53 PM] Getsome: Rustle is here for the easy pixels. If it's rotated we can work in that system and respect the guilds claim

To which I gave Awakened's stance:

[9/8/2016 5:23:31 PM] Breaken Bad: We aren't interested in rotating more mobs right now

We were okay with the numerous rotations we had in place, but rotating more mobs is not what we are interested in. Especially when they constantly get broken.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

I told Detoxx that CSG would be willing to discuss adding a 24 hour clause for Statue/avatar if we could get a 4-way on VP.

Really, anything to make the game more humane, i'm willing to sit down and discuss.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[9/8/2016 5:28:45 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: Well the vp rotation, judging by the last few comments, will not be remaining for much longer it seems
[9/8/2016 5:30:58 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: And in turn the Traktor rot
[9/8/2016 5:32:11 PM] Getsome: And the ring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[9/8/2016 5:35:42 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: Here's the thing
[9/8/2016 5:35:52 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: As much as I do not want to say this
[9/8/2016 5:36:27 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: That vp rotation goes, because although I could swing a 4 way rot, i almost guarantee awakened will not
[9/8/2016 5:36:33 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: They will kill all of it
[9/8/2016 5:36:41 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: They just have a bigger roster and more alts
[9/8/2016 5:36:44 PM] Detoxx Blooddrunk: So think carefully
[9/8/2016 5:37:09 PM] Getsome: When Windows overlap vp is lucky to get one tracker.

This conversation started because Detoxx was trying to work out an agreement to have a 24 Hour grace period on Statue FTE. Rustle and CSG had nothing to gain by this, and in fact felt (probably correctly) that they would see less Avatar kills from this change. The reason being that Awakened and Aftermath wouldn't need to call on them if they could wait until prime time every time.

Rustle was willing to allow this 24 Hour period if there was a rotation on Statue.

[9/8/2016 5:13:53 PM] Getsome: Rustle is here for the easy pixels. If it's rotated we can work in that system and respect the guilds claim

To which I gave Awakened's stance:

[9/8/2016 5:23:31 PM] Breaken Bad: We aren't interested in rotating more mobs right now

We were okay with the numerous rotations we had in place, but rotating more mobs is not what we are interested in. Especially when they constantly get broken.
By constantly get broken you mean never get broken until you decided 30 days wasn't enough time to discuss a 4 way rotation? Considering you're one of the people to break a rotation, those are some empty words.

I am, and always have been, willing to work out anything to make this server better for everyone who plays on the top end. It's an uphill battle getting you and yours to agree to anything and, as we all know, it takes us both (Awakened and Aftermath) to make anything work.

I'm ready to work things out between all 4 top raiding entities...are you?
Old 10-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Getsome - Today 12:06 PM
> Maybe we could agree to a ceasefire on other fronts while you negotiating with happy. That would be an easy ice breaker and calm period needed.

So is Rustle. There's three people a sitting at the table of change. One seat waiting to be filled.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Maybe we could agree to a ceasefire on other fronts
I have to assume this is in reference to the Ring War. So, it's okay to break the VP Rotation, but the Ring War is completely different?

I guess I should requote:

Quote:
There's three people a sitting at the table of change. One seat waiting to be filled.
I am right here. I am in Skype. I am in the rotation chat. No one has contacted me. Instead, Getsome is contacting Nemce (and/or vis versa) and Nemce is contacting Happyhealz (and/or vis versa). It doesn't seem like much of a table. More like a middle school playground.

I would be happy to work on these rotation relations, but as I was not the one who demanded change, I don't believe I have much to add right now.

One thing I could add is, if you want to bring any rotation back, I suggest fixing the damage that was done. That means giving Awakened their VP that was taken from them, and giving Aftermath their Ring War that was taken from them. And possibly one on top for the hassle.

But I guess asking for that would come off as acting superior, even though it is just common sense.
Closed Thread