Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raengrey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question before I decide to apply. In your statement of what the guild is about, you say that everyone is planning on leaving to move to Pantheon when it comes out. Is that still true?

The reason I ask is that I am a recent returner to EQ, utterly charmed by P99, and I doubt I'll want to suddenly move to Pantheon. I would have some hesitation in applying to a guild that will be leaderless and empty in a few months.

Thanks for your time.
Not everyone is planning to move and it's not even certain that any will move because Pantheon is a long ways off. It's likely at least a year away from release so while many of us are excited about it and planning to move there when it releases it's still too early to make any concrete plans. We will likely know more when some of us get into alpha test later this year.

In any event..if current leadership does decide to move to Pantheon down the road we will make the appropriate changes for those that are staying. I hope that answered your question. Feel free to join our discord channel or look me up in game to talk further.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBallzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone is planning to move and it's not even certain that any will move because Pantheon is a long ways off. It's likely at least a year away from release so while many of us are excited about it and planning to move there when it releases it's still too early to make any concrete plans. We will likely know more when some of us get into alpha test later this year.

In any event..if current leadership does decide to move to Pantheon down the road we will make the appropriate changes for those that are staying. I hope that answered your question. Feel free to join our discord channel or look me up in game to talk further.
At least a year away - lots to do in all that time.

Joined this guild - they rock, helped me out, have a sweet Discord channel, and just generally good fun.

Vita 4 Life.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for the kind words Fingurs! It's been great having you and Kapri in the guild. You guys are catching up fast and will be able to join us for more fun soon in Hate, Sky, Kael and more.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

We are still looking for quality people of all levels (but mostly 30's+). We have a solid core of fun people to play with and group together frequently. We also have an alliance so there are weekly light raiding opportunities to places like Sky, Hate, Kael, HoT etc..if that is something you are interested in. With friends/alliance we have completed 3 cleric epics, paladin epic and monk epic and continue to work on more. Find an officer in game for more info or use the link in my sig to go to our website!

Active officer list:
Thees/Siddartha
Moerne
Ghrumps
Velthak
Last edited by EQBallzz; 03-08-2017 at 01:25 PM..
Old 03-15-2017, 08:23 AM
Aviak

I was in Broken Fate on Lanys right before a bunch of them went into Vita, was good people. Uthal was my SK hero back then.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagemystic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Broken Fate on Lanys right before a bunch of them went into Vita, was good people. Uthal was my SK hero back then.
Nice! What was your name on Lanys? I been trying to get Uthal to come play but he too busy with RL stuffs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2017, 12:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi. I am fairly new and interested in joining . Are you still accepting under lvl 15 characters? I would like to find a group of like minded folks but find it hard to find regular groups. Thanks!
Old 03-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi. I am fairly new and interested in joining . Are you still accepting under lvl 15 characters? I would like to find a group of like minded folks but find it hard to find regular groups. Thanks!
Greetings! Yes, we have no min level requirement. We don't have as many low levels as we once did but we do still have some. There are currently some lower level people leveling up now and our members tend to group up together a lot so you are more than welcome to join. Click the Vita link in my sig to get to our site and fill out a quick app to get forum access and we can get you an invite this evening or next time you are on look for an officer.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Talking WOW

No frickin way! Balllllzz!

I noticed recently it was the 18 year anniversary of EQ and thought about going for the free 85 heroic character just to mess around here and there.

I have been just looking up old pics and videos and reminiscing of old school EQ...

Being Kaalan in Vita, and a lot of memories I had playing for as long as I did in my teens. I had way more memories in this game then any other.

I ended up searching Vita and bam found this... Huge wave of nostalgia is hitting me right now holy crap!

Glad to see you guys still around and doing well! Only person I still keep in constant contact with is Evilundead... the little evil frickin gnome...

Man are we old now!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:02 AM
Decaying Skeleton

WOW Ballllzz!
Whats up man!? Crazy to see you back on here!

I have recently seen that it was EQ's 18th anniversary and noticed they have a free 85 heroic option. I have been thinking about going on there and messing around and looking at some old zones.

I ended up googling Vita and bam found this! Brought back a lot of memories and the nostalgia is hitting me like a ton of bricks!

Crazy to think I was a teenager when I played this game back in the day literally like 22 hrs a day...insane. I couldnt even imagine doing that these days!

Good to see familiar faces on here...The only person that really has kept in constant contact with me IRL is Evilundead (the evil ganome!) and I was telling him we should get on and mess around lol

-Take care, maybe ill hop on p99 at some point.
::Kaalan
Closed Thread