Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 04:03 AM
Sarnak

Redd makes a big play avoiding the fight and finding a cozy corner to FD and /q in eat's a DT and ban, yikes
Old 10-24-2014, 04:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Redd makes a big play avoiding the fight and finding a cozy corner to FD and /q in eat's a DT and ban, yikes
O_o

being a feign death class has never been more dangerous
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i recorded the whole thing, one person was suspended for gathering up 4-5 mobs and heading back towards the fight. i decided to step in and neutralize that before it ruined the pvp.

ill post the link after its uploaded, that said, it was a good fight. and no one got suspended for repop aggro, contrary to what most of you believe, not a dumdum.
I saw it some of the mobs got dumped on me, I can see why Colgate thought it was unintentional because the last large PvP encounters Azrael trained so blatantly and obviously.

That one was a sneaky little train, that could have easily been missed through the chaos. So gratz to Sirken for having such a keen eye. Redd's train(I know you are a pro Sirken and won't name and shame but I'm just a player so fuck that guy) did force me to gate or otherwise i would have been able to stay the entire fight.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Utter complete BS Redd was on me at the start of the fight, and chased me for a few then he went and intentionally pulled a train and dumped it on me.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:22 AM
Sarnak

what were you doing in the small pool next to the room trak shrooms people to
Old 10-24-2014, 04:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
what were you doing in the small pool next to the room trak shrooms people to
You and Redd jumped on me first, I shook you and malo'd you, I shook redd and lost him then Redd came back after the fight was nearly over and dumped a train on me.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i recorded the whole thing, one person was suspended for gathering up 4-5 mobs and heading back towards the fight. i decided to step in and neutralize that before it ruined the pvp.
Nice, plz set example.

It only takes 1 shitbag like that to ruin it for everyone. Do not want.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Orc

[QUOTE=iiNGloriouS;1655293]Wish I was there. Fuuuck.[/QUOTE[
Old 10-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Banned

Can we see said video?

I saw red chasing some people around, get aggro and flop it as per the game mechanic for his class. Would love to be proved he was actively trying to train and ruin the raid and didn't just catch aggro.....
Old 10-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Orc

He posted it Red99 general. Mins 25-27 or so.

You see a handful of shrooms rush into the PvP; Sirken follows them and despawns them one-by-one. Looks like he checks their aggro and gets Redd, then GM-flies to where Redd is, sees him getting more shrooms, DTs him.