Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Will you be going to EQ Live to play on the new server?
Yes, can't wait! 31 15.50%
No, screw $OE! 137 68.50%
Don't know. 32 16.00%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Banned

Hail, FIPPY DARKPAW! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SOE didnt create everquest!

Verant is to blame for this shitty game!!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In April 1998, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) was formed by merging parts of Sony Online Ventures with Sony Pictures Entertainment. Within a matter of months after this change, Sony Interactive Studios America was renamed 989 Studios.

Towards the end of 1998, 989 Studios shifted its strategy to making PlayStation console games only. The company's computer game/online development branch spun off, initially calling itself RedEye Interactive and then soon after Verant Interactive.

EverQuest launched with modest expectations from Sony on March 16, 1999 under its Verant Interactive brand and quickly became successful.

Verant was always SOE...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofqueens123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail, FIPPY DARKPAW! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Aviak

I vote no, for the fact that you know the -EXP % is going from all those classes/race combos. So intern someone will be 50 in a week or so. Also the zones will prob. be revamped even though it is progression. That means the new world drops will still be in. I forget the name of the new items that drop off mobs your lvl and you get the armor and weapons of that level. I believe it is defiant armor or something along that line....

Going to be to easy and it will be up to PoP in no time!!!

Angry face for the new server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

Actually in the thread regarding the announcement they specifically said that old zones were in, Defiant was out.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=173099
Old 02-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Aviak

No way. I decided long ago SoE isnt getting another dime from me. After GoD and Vanguard, they can foad.

Anyways, p99 is simply too good to leave.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

why would I?

I dont want to go past velious and it will progress quicker than this server.

I'll stay here...

I'm just worried that with this server coming out $OE might start paying attention to our little server here and cause problems.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Not gonna happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyogburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way. I decided long ago SoE isnt getting another dime from me. After GoD and Vanguard, they can foad.

Anyways, p99 is simply too good to leave.
Well said!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 02-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I vote no, for the fact that you know the -EXP % is going from all those classes/race combos. So intern someone will be 50 in a week or so. Also the zones will prob. be revamped even though it is progression. That means the new world drops will still be in. I forget the name of the new items that drop off mobs your lvl and you get the armor and weapons of that level. I believe it is defiant armor or something along that line....

Going to be to easy and it will be up to PoP in no time!!!

Angry face for the new server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAY off...XP won't be the same ,zones that were not in classic wil NOT be on server,defiant also will NOT be classic.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Kobold

No. I'm not going to pay for 10 year old content. If SoE wants my money they will have to do it with Next.
Closed Thread