Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 06:11 AM
Aviak

Default just got banned

for boxing apparently,im on my druid falling asleep just sitting at the zone in not bothering anyone not doing anything but sitting there, my brother on his bard in another room swarm kiting, yet i get banned. because im playing both accounts on the same computer, what a load of croc. What does a bard need from a druid? >_< rogean this is a load of bull man. we werent boxing, check the ip or something horse dooooodie!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Aviak

Your IP would be the same if he's in the other room on the same connection.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Kobold

pics or gtfo
Old 10-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyronost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your IP would be the same if he's in the other room on the same connection.
we share a connection yes, they didnt give a test or anything, my brother said amendaline said "oh you're being banned for boxing." i was asleep when it all went down i have no idea if they tried to message me and i didnt respond, i can see how it might have looked but a simple test could have resolved this.... i wasnt boxing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i like p99 and wouldnt screw it up. theres 3 accounts linked to our connection if i was gonna box i'd do all 3 with a three way mage combo... imo because cmon.. mages conquer... boxing a bard and a druid...... bards can swarm kite would could it possibly benefit from a druid? other than the occasional sow.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:28 AM
Kobold

Once again, provide a picture of you and your brother on separate computers in the same room and you may get out of it. From what I hear Amendaline jumps the gun with bans, don't know from personal experience, and don't plan on it.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopholbrook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again, provide a picture of you and your brother on separate computers in the same room and you may get out of it. From what I hear Amendaline jumps the gun with bans, don't know from personal experience, and don't plan on it.
i can take pictures of us on seperate computers, no problem. where would i post them? our computers arent in the same room, they are down the hall from one another, with a cable connected to his from mine, and mine has the interentet , my pc shares it with his i suppose.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:32 AM
Aviak

jeremy said that amendaline said rogean had been watching us, and that we were boxing, he said he didnt receive a message from rogean, but its possible he messaged me and she messaged him, again i have no idea if i got any messages... i was asleep at my computer, like many of us have done before.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albel420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can take pictures of us on seperate computers, no problem. where would i post them? our computers arent in the same room, they are down the hall from one another, with a cable connected to his from mine, and mine has the interentet , my pc shares it with his i suppose.
Then take a video showing that set up and post it on this thread or send it to Nilbog/Rogean when you petition it. Like you said it doesn't necessarily make sense to box a druid and a bard considering that they're both pretty great soloers. If you have any conversation in between the characters that might be compelling. Act like you're being convicted of murder and bring all the evidence you can against him. If all of his evidence is that it's from the same ip that's generally not enough if you have stuff proving otherwise. I don't know what to tell you other than that. Good luck if you're telling the truth. If you're lying, just accept it and move on, it is just a game (kinda) after all.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:37 AM
Aviak

im not a liar, and i've proven it to rogean before when i was suspended for third party programs, i will get what i need :P thanks for the advice.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:43 AM
Planar Protector

what zone was it? 10 bucks says you were pulling the fat ae trains and DSing your bard lol.
Closed Thread