Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > PvP Community > PvP Rants and Flames

Old 08-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Why are you posting still....leave dead server dead.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you posting still....leave dead server dead.
Lol coz its like visiting the zoo.
Only your not the animal caged by everquest addiction.
Its mildly entertaining.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Is it secretly you?
That's not my train bro!!!
Old 08-13-2017, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

there are actually quite a few of these here. i remember one time, who was it, the person who had to speak softly cause he had to wake up in the middle of the night and play EQ in bed next to his sleeping wife or something. I just remember him being important and not being able to hear him over his whisper.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are actually quite a few of these here. i remember one time, who was it, the person who had to speak softly cause he had to wake up in the middle of the night and play EQ in bed next to his sleeping wife or something. I just remember him being important and not being able to hear him over his whisper.
LOL
Old 08-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awww yiss.

EverQuest in your 30s with a family who woulf have thought.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Thursday Night in an EverQuest addictions married life.

9PM - Wife: you coming to bed? We can get kinky if you want!

9PM - EverQuest Addicted Husband (EAH): yeah in a minute just working some deals on the stockexchange *alt tabs to everquest window*

10PM - EAH: *farming EoEs* *working out a plat deal with terp or vapo*

11PM - EAH: *talks softly in to vent "guus I will see you in a few hours for the raid* *I blew my wife off for sex to help powerlevel an officers alt so better get some +'s on the loot council.*

11.15PM - EAH: *crawls in to bed* *wife mumbles something abouy how she cant takr this anymore* *thinks to himself that she wont do shit coz you're the best she can get (thats thr standards the EAH has in life)*

*restless sleep over dkp lists and order of guild ranking and possibility of getting banned for RMT, planning alt levels on the weekend*

4AM alarm goes off and quickly logs in to join the 4am raid. *talks softly in to vent, "Hi guys".* *recieves pm from vapo saying it's "ready" and if the scale drops tonight it'll cost 50usd for the loot council to award it to you.*

5AM server pop is now breaking 50...40 of which are in the raid zone.

6AM raid moves to VP

7AM wife wakes up to find you not in bed and your spot cold, opens up her phone and texts her mom "I cant do this anymore."

7.15AM you win the SCALE for your alts epic!!!! *opens up paypal and sends the gift $*

7.30AM you quickly log out because you can hear your wife moving about

7.45AM you quickly sneak off tonthe bathroom and get your toothbrush and try play it off that you were just up early than her.

8AM you quickly stuff your face with some food. Spray on some deodorant and drive to work.

*spends all day at work checkint epic guides on the p99 wiki and refreshing the forums non-stop*

*your work is all sloppy because your completely distracted so all you do is "just enough"*

6PM get home and quickly log into to see whats up...(wife is not home, great peefrct eq time)

...3 hours later its 9PM.

Your wife gets hike from seeing her mom. She's a bit distant but you dont care you got a scale for your alts epic woooooooooooooooooooottttttt.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Wife asks if you had a chance to plan anything for dinner since you usually get home at 6pm....you make up some bs and tell her you did OT.

She checks the bank account and it has all these...

PAYPAL*SHAWN SMITH*GIFT 48473647 $49.99
PAYPAL*SHAWN SMITH*GIFT 55636474 $200.00
PAYPAL*SHAWN SMITH*GIFT 45849474 $50.00

....receipt on it and asks whats up with those?

Husband kind of blunders out some excuses all the while worried about been pvped on his eq toon he alt tabbed on.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Then...

*logs in to forum and writes essays about winning EQPvP while juggling a wife and a job*
Old 08-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

EVERQUEST ADDICTION