Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

I don't care about pixels but when I log in there's no pvp. Even pvp boards show there's no more large battles. Just petty shit
Old 09-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Sarnak

there never was???
Old 09-19-2014, 10:26 AM
Banned

The real reason that Classic and Wipe it Clean were banned was not because they were troll accounts.

it's because in this community you need multiple accounts to speak the truth and protect you're main forumquest levels.

Because Classic spoke the truth about rogue/sneak/hide bullshit.

And because Wipe it Clean spoke the truth about the deadness of the community.

R.I.P. P99/R99

I will miss you until the next turning of the wheel.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:28 AM
Banned

make a euro guild
Old 09-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
box needs a Euro guild, what happened to <Mafia> ?
We tagged all the good euros in it, but all pretty much quit due to nothing to do.

Raided a year, have all gear, no more interest in it. If we show up to pvp xp grps they're whining and threatening with getting us banned. One of the times we rallied a few people together, yet another pvp session got ruined by GM intervention.

Pals from US got their characters banned for random excuses to get competition taken away from the people playing forumquest 24/7, and it's only that much fun to bind camp azrael a couple times, as fighting 5 vs 25+ is no good.

I liked the server, but also understand why people gave up on it in the end.

Flame on, enjoy your weekend and have fun with all 20 people in EQ :-)
Last edited by Kinamara; 09-19-2014 at 11:26 AM..
Old 09-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We tagged all the good euros in it, but all pretty much quit due to nothing to do.

Raided a year, have all gear, no more interest in it. If we show up to pvp xp grps they're whining and threatening with getting us banned. One of the times we rallied a few people together, yet another pvp session got ruined by GM intervention.

Pals from US got their characters banned for random excuses to get competition taken away from the people playing forumquest 24/7, and it's only that much fun to bind camp azrael a couple times, as fighting 5 vs 25+ is no good.

Okay bye. Hope to never see any of you ex-Nihilum warm bodies ever again. :-)
Old 09-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Banned

we all have the timers

technically
Old 09-19-2014, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I always told you, that ya had no spine were a scared shit player who could only face the harsh climate of red99 in a guild that comprised 50% of server pop. Never logged in for anything but raid day, ya never even belonged on Red. Syftradamus prophecy fulfilled.

Now theres the door GTFO blue and take your tissues with you.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always told you, that ya had no spine were a scared shit player who could only face the harsh climate of red99 in a guild that comprised 50% of server pop. Never logged in for anything but raid day, ya never even belonged on Red. Syftradamus prophecy fulfilled.

Now theres the door GTFO blue and take your tissues with you.
Who are you in game again?
Old 09-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Who are you in game again?
LMFAO Syft remember the guy who you gated from 7% life in oasis and plugged to infront of KC. Oh that's right you don't pay attention to pvp I bet if my name was phara dar you'd remember me.
Closed Thread