Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Visage saying he's too good for anything is fucking hilarious.
Wait.... Where are my pictures with fat chicks???? Oh wait thats you right?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in sandiego California , Everywhere I go it's in the city mate. I really am serius I won't get a vespa or scooter. It has to be a motorcycle of whatever kind that is decent for my price range. I just want to save on gas $$, without looking like a full retard. Never go full retard.
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPjRlyJpCo0

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otFTNgRANSs&
Old 09-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sayin they aren't better , but I hate the look of it. Yes I'm being a girl about it. I watched it tho lol love the comment " Guy waving his orange dick" lols.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sayin they aren't better , but I hate the look of it. Yes I'm being a girl about it. I watched it tho lol love the comment " Guy waving his orange dick" lols.
i made my motorcycle-licence last october and was debating scooter vs bike for 6 months.

afterwards, last spring, i testdrived a ducati 796 for a whole day together with a friend with his superduke (btw he won a contest this year for the best looking superduke in austria). yes, it was lots of fun etc but i was still undecided.

vid i made that day:
http://www.facebook.com/v/1312490109585

the next day i tested a vespa and after half a mile i never looked back. no stress, easy to use especially in heavy traffic and believe it or not, faster than a bike in the city

i might have thought different if i lived somewhere outside cause that monster was the shit
Old 09-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i made my motorcycle-licence last october and was debating scooter vs bike for 6 months.

afterwards, last spring, i testdrived a ducati 796 for a whole day together with a friend with his superduke (btw he won a contest this year for the best looking superduke in austria). yes, it was lots of fun etc but i was still undecided.

vid i made that day:
http://www.facebook.com/v/1312490109585

the next day i tested a vespa and after half a mile i never looked back. no stress, easy to use especially in heavy traffic and believe it or not, faster than a bike in the city

i might have thought different if i lived somewhere outside cause that monster was the shit
Right on. I just cringe at the thought of visage on a scooter.... lol
Old 09-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Banned

Get the fastest thing you can. Ride it full throttle all the time, no helmet.

It's invigorating feeling the wind in your....ohwait, you're balding...so...scalp? Don't want to wear a helmet. It's bad for your scalp.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get the fastest thing you can. Ride it full throttle all the time, no helmet.

It's invigorating feeling the wind in your....ohwait, you're balding...so...scalp? Don't want to wear a helmet. It's bad for your scalp.
Good point. I'm not worried about going bald tho. It comes it comes. I like my hair tho regardless , the little I have left. =p
Old 09-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

you can find honda rvt1000r between 3-5k. a cheaper option is his younger brother, the vtr1000 for about 2-4k. more sensible shocks for street riding, and a little more tame of an engine.

benefits of a vtwin over an inline engine is more usable torque in the rpm range you will be riding in the city. goldwings are for old men. scooters are for the gays.

the rvt

the vtr
Old 09-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2summit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] my first bike was a ninja 250 also, but she's got it goin on
Closed Thread