Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht Farstrider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, it is the case. I had a druid cast camo on me while I was playing Selo's. Both held until I zoned and Selo's stopped.
Probably will be the same, but try it with invis/IVU.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Literally just got it today on my 22 bard. Get Shauri's Sonorous Clouding. Group up with someone that can cast IVU. Start singing Shauri's Sonorous Clouding first, then have your new friend cast IVU on you. Now run to the safe spot just below the ladder and wait. Send a tell to the people camping the room and ask politely if you can loot the mask, most are cool with it. After you get the mask do the same thing (hopefully the group in Ass/Sup has an ivu class). Good Luck!
Old 10-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

I haven't been to guk for a long, long time. Does rogue invis still work to get through Lguk? Need a mask on my DE rogue lol.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Rogue sneak/hide? Yes.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Aviak

Thanks for the info guys. Hit 24 on my bard, so I may go grab the invis song and give it a shot with a buddy.

One other question. I was on another server exploring Guk (Had to get used to the layout again =p) and I noticed if I go to the zone in right next to the waterfall zone in, there are only two live frogs. If i invis myself past these two, then use an IVU pot, will i run into any live frogs on the path to the ass/sup room?

I didn't notice any roaming undead frogs after those first 2 live guards at the zone in, so i was hoping that would be an easy way to solo my way down there.

Thanks again! =)
Old 10-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

If I remember right there are some bats past the bedroom frogs on the way to ass/sup so you might want to double up the invises if there's an IVU caster at the entrance.
<Asgard>
Old 10-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Lull'd my way all the way to ass/sup camp without any invis at about 40ish on r99. It takes some skill obviously. Trickiest part starts at bedroom / bats area. You'll have to hit everything in bedroom from the water then re-paci the single frog that can line of sight you in the hallway heading into bats area. Paci the 2 frogs in bats room then invis song quick into the hallway towards skellies.

Skellies are a PITA but it's possible to get by em all with paci. After that it's all gravy. Can paci the ass/sup room from ladder and single pull him or his ph down, go to the corner to the right as you drop down ladder (facing out, not right from facing ladder) and solo him there.

Just mez push him all the way into the corner to be safe, play haste, double regen songs and single target slow to melee him down. Mez him and regen yourself if he's winning til you're high enough to go again etc.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lull'd my way all the way to ass/sup camp without any invis at about 40ish on r99. It takes some skill obviously. Trickiest part starts at bedroom / bats area. You'll have to hit everything in bedroom from the water then re-paci the single frog that can line of sight you in the hallway heading into bats area. Paci the 2 frogs in bats room then invis song quick into the hallway towards skellies.

Skellies are a PITA but it's possible to get by em all with paci. After that it's all gravy. Can paci the ass/sup room from ladder and single pull him or his ph down, go to the corner to the right as you drop down ladder (facing out, not right from facing ladder) and solo him there.

Just mez push him all the way into the corner to be safe, play haste, double regen songs and single target slow to melee him down. Mez him and regen yourself if he's winning til you're high enough to go again etc.
Now this man knows how to Bard.

I will add that make sure to use sneak after lulling past mobs as a safety measure.
Closed Thread