Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanolian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bah, can't get mine to work, it updated to 1.111, won't down patch to 1.009
Look on the forums. Or look for a DL link somewhere.
I made a post about it awhile back because I played on Live for like a month.
A GM posted a link to a place to DL it. Swap out one of the files. I'm sure others have made posts about it. Unless they put it on under their DLs on their main site?

I'd start with that first.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanolian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hib, I have this intense urge to play a menty and ranger

albs must die.
We still need a warden, but my guild's all 49/50'd out already, they got some alts going around but even those are 30+.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We still need a warden, but my guild's all 49/50'd out already, they got some alts going around but even those are 30+.
I mained a warden for a little on live, but I never RvR'd with him
50 NS
50 Mentalist
50 warden
50 Ranger
47 Druid(buff bot account)

finally got DAoC to work, names Diplomatic.
Last edited by Nanolian; 04-02-2012 at 11:24 PM..
Old 04-03-2012, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mained a warden for a little on live, but I never RvR'd with him
50 NS
50 Mentalist
50 warden
50 Ranger
47 Druid(buff bot account)

finally got DAoC to work, names Diplomatic.
Cool, good luck with your leveling (though I'd reroll a Sylvan if I were you - they're just cooler!!) Once you get into late 20s/early 30s, maybe we can rvr some in the first bg. All the BGs on this server are very active and can be very fun as well.

If you make it past L20, I'll personally hook you up with some gear out of our guild vault!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 04-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

I kinda wanna jump back into it lol.
Been a little while. Though I know I'll just end up dropping it as soon as GW2 is out!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, good luck with your leveling (though I'd reroll a Sylvan if I were you - they're just cooler!!) Once you get into late 20s/early 30s, maybe we can rvr some in the first bg. All the BGs on this server are very active and can be very fun as well.

If you make it past L20, I'll personally hook you up with some gear out of our guild vault!
Level 20 you say, gimme a couple days :P
If I take longer then that, sorry gotta relearn the game lol
When are you normally on?
Last edited by Nanolian; 04-03-2012 at 08:22 AM..
Old 04-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Aviak

Oh, and I find emerald tokens from df is a good way to twink a Lvl20.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Level 20 you say, gimme a couple days :P
If I take longer then that, sorry gotta relearn the game lol
When are you normally on?
The irony is that many people in this thread said very similar words yet dropped out by lvl 10-12, hence why I used such a low lvl in my post. My advice is; just play the game and have fun doing it, enjoy your road to higher levels - there's no need to rush and/or skip content, most people who do end up regretting it later.

The guild I'm with is not a P99 thing, its not an open guild...but its not an elitist guild either. Basically you've got to pvp with the members and after that a vote is taken. All of our members were voted in through PvP, cause levels gear and even PvP rank mean nothing if there's no teamwork. Though we're all out of BGs at this point, almost all of us still have alts in every BG range.

We've started using IRC again recently, the info is the same as it was before: irc.eqemulator.net/#uthgard. If you have any questions about the game or w/e best way is through IRC, if no one is in there, just idle and someone will pop-in sooner or later.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
The irony is that many people in this thread said very similar words yet dropped out by lvl 10-12, hence why I used such a low lvl in my post. My advice is; just play the game and have fun doing it, enjoy your road to higher levels - there's no need to rush and/or skip content, most people who do end up regretting it later.

The guild I'm with is not a P99 thing, its not an open guild...but its not an elitist guild either. Basically you've got to pvp with the members and after that a vote is taken. All of our members were voted in through PvP, cause levels gear and even PvP rank mean nothing if there's no teamwork. Though we're all out of BGs at this point, almost all of us still have alts in every BG range.

We've started using IRC again recently, the info is the same as it was before: irc.eqemulator.net/#uthgard. If you have any questions about the game or w/e best way is through IRC, if no one is in there, just idle and someone will pop-in sooner or later.
Game content one been through on live, I focus on levels right now, I'm gald to hear that your guild doesn't just invite anybody. I'll be happy to prove myself.
9 levels to go.
Last edited by Nanolian; 04-05-2012 at 01:15 AM..
Old 04-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

never played DAoC. Just DL'd and got the game client running on Uthgard...Checking out a Hib Ranger.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Closed Thread