Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Sarnak

I miss Mellyn and Prospect.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread made me realize that most of you have no idea what's being discussed when people like Wrei talk about Inglourious Basterds. I don't take a lot of screen shots, but I do have a few that give you an idea of what it looked like when IB raided. Keep in mind that these are level 50 characters:

We typically raided with 3-4 groups. Everyone's contribution mattered. Our tracking and porting teams were top notch. Everyone was prepared to mobilize and we could be headed to any mob very quickly. It was very common for us to put out the call, log in, mobilize, cross the world, buff, clear, and kill a mob in under five minutes.

It was nothing at all like these swarms of 40-50 players sitting and staring at a spawn point for days. Ektar led the move to turn into IB a mindless poopsocking zerg. That's why I left the guild. There's nothing fun about that.

Those were some good times. Miss you guys.
This was true, until you got competition.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, you don't think the old IB didn't have competition? What you should have said is "This was true, until we all went full retard and started camping 30+ people at a spawn point then recruited another 60+ members to do the same for other targets because we obv couldn't race for shit".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
name any target and I bet TMO has done it with either the same or less. Except some of the VP dragons that IB wiped on over and over to bug out because they couldn't get any of their shitty free riders to log in for.
All of your achievements came after you all hit 60 and when the Zerg era began, so no i doubt downing Inny with 12 or Maestro with 5 when we were all 50 with ghetto classic gear is comparable to what you're doing with 90+ lvl 60's on anything. This isn't a criticism of TMO, they're like just any other zerg guilds here. This was specifically for your boast you had the best crew, when in reality they're not and you're just riding the coat tail of your zerg force as much as they're riding in yours.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We always had competition. We nearly always beat them. I suspect TMO's 20 best players are pretty good. It would never happen, of course, but it would be fun to race the best of yours with the best of ours. It would be no fun at all to bulk up those top 20 with 40 randoms and then stare at each other across an empty room waiting for a dragon to pop.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun Post
Nice screenies
Old 10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

My fav was Doug Jerk
Old 10-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

I miss my homies... hopefully a lot of them come back with Velious~
Old 10-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, you don't think the old IB didn't have competition? What you should have said is "This was true, until we all went full retard and started camping 30+ people at a spawn point then recruited another 60+ members to do the same for other targets because we obv couldn't race for shit".

All of your achievements came after you all hit 60 and when the Zerg era began, so no i doubt downing Inny with 12 or Maestro with 5 when we were all 50 with ghetto classic gear is comparable to what you're doing with 90+ lvl 60's on anything. This isn't a criticism of TMO, they're like just any other zerg guilds here. This was specifically for your boast you had the best crew, when in reality they're not and you're just riding the coat tail of your zerg force as much as they're riding in yours.
Inny with 12... at 50... with ghetto classic gear... so hard bros... literally impossible for anyone to do that incredibly difficult encounter where every movement can end in disaster...

Shut the fuck up.

I am willing to bet 12 people from just about any fucking guild on the server could kill inny with the exact same setup (lvl 50s with "ghetto classic" gear).

Face it, nothing you did back when you were in IB was even remotely impressive.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inny with 12... at 50... with ghetto classic gear... so hard bros... literally impossible for anyone to do that incredibly difficult encounter where every movement can end in disaster...

Shut the fuck up.

I am willing to bet 12 people from just about any fucking guild on the server could kill inny with the exact same setup (lvl 50s with "ghetto classic" gear).

Face it, nothing you did back when you were in IB was even remotely impressive.
I also bet they wouldn't need a GM clicky healing them either or porting them around.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

You're right, nothing was terribly hard. When you had guys who knew wtf they're doing when shit doesn't go according to plan. Yet here you are yapping your mouth when you haven't done squat without 70 scrubs backing you up. We had the server locked for months and no one stepped up because apparently what we did was "hard". WTF has TMO done? Seriously? What? Go back to trash talking the other sad zergfuckery you call raiding and be proud of what you're doing. Just don't embarrass yourself.
Closed Thread