Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 06:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump meets with Kissinger ROFL

if that don't wake u Trumples up, not sure anything will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG7ajrbj4zs
bah, nothing has come of this. He met Kissinger, so what? And this guy who did the vid said he met with Kissinger, maybe he's tainted now too?? All of the sudden?? This is a wearechange piece, just threw out a lot of speculation insinuating the Don is fully owned by these globalists. But his track record says no.

The globalists are crapping their pants, even stepping up their attempts to defeat the Don and put their agenda into overdrive through Hillary. This is old news we all know about, has been discussed in our independent news sources and such. Kissinger wanted to talk to him, m'kay...

The Bernie Bro's over at we are change, you do realize won't be congratulating president Bernie for smashing TPP, right? Trying to take down Trump at this point to get Bernie in is a little late (and from an old vid), and when Trump has said for years he opposes these trade deals. Did you know he opposed NAFTA when he previously ran for president? hmm?
Old 07-27-2016, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

People who think that Trump is going to be a fascist dictator have no idea about the way US government works nor any idea bout actual fascist history. The worst thing the Don can do is not appoint incredibly conservative Judges to SCOTUS.

The TPP thing is up in the air. He has been vocally opposed to it time and time again making it sort of a plank of his platform. Anyone else accept maybe Bernie would have signed the deal and I dont have much faith in anything Bernie said seeing as how he let the DNC pull his pants down in front of everyone and he did nothing about it but cry.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

I want Trump to win, so I can bash his supporters the next 4 years and tell them "See, nothing he promised happend, because he is a liar".

Voting for Trump because you are unhappy with the current politics, is like drinking out of the toilet in a pub because you dont like ther beer.
Last edited by Domo; 07-27-2016 at 08:54 AM..
Old 07-27-2016, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnfyrHhXgAIZjhN.jpg

hmm... a life time lying politician or a successful business owner..hmm..?
What would Monty Brewster do?

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/ae3042a4...d67919de_3.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/attach...one-jpg.43449/

https://i.imgflip.com/11yzgb.jpg
Old 07-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Awww, I even logged in to see the image. Ninja! ^^
Old 07-27-2016, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Voting for Trump because you are unhappy with the current politics, is like drinking out of the toilet in a pub because you dont like ther beer.
I'm not protest voting, I've actually been anti-globalist for decades. A nationalist. A populist. I'm an American Constitutionalist. This guy is 50x better than McCain or Romney. In fact they're more the problem. And their Bush's and their Clinton's and their Obama's. And Hitllary is looking to be all three combined, the worst parts. Your political logic is deeply flawed, as if there is little difference between them other than what gender they self-identify with lol.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want Trump to win, so I can bash his supporters the next 4 years and tell them "See, nothing he promised happend, because he is a liar".

I look at it more like this,

Trump says he's selling bologna sandwiches. He hasn't sold any sandwiches before, but in the past has expressed a particular fondness for vegemite sandwiches. Sone people suspect he doesn't really plan to offer any bologna sandwiches if elected and will instead offer the same faux-vegemite sandwiches shilled by his 'opponent'.

Hillary markets her Vegemite sandwiches as Nutella sandwiches. Everyone knows their not Nutella and they smell like shit for some reason.

Game theory urges me to take my chances with the bologna sandwich. It may be great. It may even have a tomato. If it is not, or if it turns out Trump does end up only offering vegemite or even faux vegemite sandwiches, then I am no worse off than I would have been going with Hillary's shit sandwich. And, there is a chance that in the process, Trump's foray into sandwichdom may make some waves and lead to better sandwiches in the future. With Hillary, we can be assured that accepting her offering only strengthens the resolve of shit-sandwich manufacturers and we can expect more indefinitely.

Does that make sense Domo?
Old 07-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Banned

^pretty much this.

When I look at things objectively I have very little hope even for a Don presidency. Just the rejection of mind-controlled language his presidency would represent would be a victory compared to the alternative even if he were a zogbot, which is highly likely. But with yet another Bushclinton there is no small victory, and I can't summon hope for anything but a terrible cataclysm.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

The Clinton menu:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(note: Requires food stamps to purchase)

The Trump Menu:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Note: The dude is from NY, they know sandwiches)
Old 07-27-2016, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^pretty much this.

When I look at things objectively I have very little hope even for a Don presidency. Just the rejection of mind-controlled language his presidency would represent would be a victory compared to the alternative even if he were a zogbot, which is highly likely. But with yet another Bushclinton there is no small victory, and I can't summon hope for anything but a terrible cataclysm.
^Exactly

I have even less hope about a Trump presidency than most here, but its really what it represents more than anything.

What might that be you ask? That a guy who isn't a career politician, that loves his country and the ideals it was founded on, could become president without the backing of the establishment. That is huge.