Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember dropping a trail of copper pieces after being begged at twice by the same level 2 high elf paladin in NFP on live. I led him into the freeport bank vault and shut him in it (obviously I was a rogue).
Ahh, not nice. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I bet you pulled the wings off of flies when you were young!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2015, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Originally done so that scammers in EC tunnel couldn't stand by a torch, person tries to give them plat for a trade and accidentally drops it on the ground, person picks it up and voila has the plat and still has their item.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't there a prank you could play on newbies using this...oh yeah. Drop a ton of CP on the ground in a random place and watch a bright-eyed new player pick it up and find themselves too encumbered to move.

They were rich if they could only make it to the bank with the money...
Guildie use to donate to Players begging him for money but would always give the amount in copper and do it in some no bank zone.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:01 PM
Large Rat

when Stonebrunt Mtns was released on Live there was a Necromancer that enjoyed killing the vah shir children in the town. I happened to see this on a 4 day weekend. and after he logged i spent my time whilst playing also /ooc convincing players to give those vah shir children all their copper. finally said Necromancer showed up like 2 days later to kill them, i happened to be in town at the time and watched him loot them them become so encumbered that he couldnt kite the guards and escape. I don't think those pussycats ever had to fear a day again in their digital lives.

oh the days of trading coin to npc's
Old 07-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

I also remember giving the cockatrices in OT fine steel plate pieces on Thanksgiving day I had crafted via sneak.
Closed Thread